Memories

"Hit me like you mean it." Jeff growls as he attacks you, "I'm tired." You groaned blocking his attacks. "Then it's time for you to Go To Sleep." With that his eyes began to glow red as he attacked you with supernatural speed and strength. "What are you doing?!" You yelled stumbling when he kicked you in the stomach. Gasping as his fist began flying towards your face. Closing your eyes waiting for impact something snaps. 'Open your eyes and attack' with that single command to your brain your eyes shot open and everything began to move in slow motion, the harsh breeze which once kissed your (skin color) cheeks now feels as if someone were blowing a breath towards your skin. Seeing the slow motion fist flying towards you, resulted in you grabbing it and flipping him over your shoulder. A small growl escaped your throat, "guess who, Jeff." Those venomous words dripped out of your mouth, as the insane and psycho part of you began crawling out of the darkness and insane and evil laughter escape your lips. Leaping forward you swung at the average sized male. The boy smirked and grabbed your wrist swinging you into a nearby tree then letting go as you fall. Jumping up as your pores seeped with anger and sweat you sprinted towards the male jumping up and kneeing him in the face. You smirked seeing him fly back. A now growling Jeff stands up spitting some blood out as he spoke, "congrats you finally let your pasta side take over completely." Grinning he neared you. Jeff and your eyes still glowing red and (favorite color), he got fairly close to you making you shift uncomfortably. "Nice hit back there. Do it again and ill put you to sleep." Jeff walked away.

"Damn girl!" The famous BEN Drowned smirked, "Really did a number on Jeff." he chuckles. Turning his back he looks back, "good luck around here, kid." The blond haired boy walks away. You nod turning towards the stairs. "hm?" Looking down towards your hip you see your mark glow (favorite color), making a sharp turn and heading towards Slender's office type room. Upon entering a smell you once cringed at welcomes you hugging you in its metallic scent. The scent made you feel powerful, made you feel absolutely in control and crazy; the smell grinned taking your hand introducing itself as a new friend one you most definitely will meet again. "Greetings child." A static like voice echoes in your head. "You called for me?" you ask. "Yes, yes i did. It seems you have finally embraced your demons." Even though he had no face you could almost feel him smirk. Nodding you smile, "very good," Slenderman nods "and what is your name demon?" You twitched as Slender called out your Pasta side. "(Pasta Name)" the name came out of no where, rolling off your tongue majestically. "Would you like your story published to the humans?" Shaking your head, "I want them to fear the unknown."

"Very good." Jeff smirked as he just dodged your quick and skilled attacks. Its been about seven months since you have welcomed your Pasta side into your life; you've been faster and stronger. A smirking Jeff pulls you out of your trance. Snapping back into reality was caused by a fist to the face. "ow!" you growled. "Then pay attention," Jeff shrugged. Growling you punch him in his stomach, "don't be a dick." Walking away, you decide to take a detour threw the woods. Looking around taking in the beautiful purple sky as the blood red sun begins to rise it fuels your desire to explore more of the unknown CreepyPasta Universe. Feeling the soft crunch of the dead leaves beneath your light feet. You've always has soft feet and could sneak up behind almost anyone. Smiling as the dark of the woods engulfed you in its cold, hollow embrace. Wind kissing your cheek harshly as the breeze sent chills down your spine. The atmosphere of the forest made you feel empowered and untouchable, the wind brushed your hair back as you grinned taking off into a sprint. Jumping, dodging, and kicking off of trees was so much fun. Continuing down the path you've found during your run, walking towards a dark water fall. Stopping taking in the beautiful water falling freely into the beautiful dark pond, reaching down touching the cool water. A smile crept onto your face seeing little demonic fish swim around freely. Letting out a sigh as you put your feet in feeling the fish swim up and past your legs, some eat the dead skin off your legs being hungry as their diet consists of human skin but won't harm another demonic being. Resting back on your arms and letting the few worries you had slip away into your 'i don't give a fuck pile'.

"Come on Ciel!" You yelled smiling. Ciel and Sebastian chuckle waving goodbye to their new killer friends, Sally and Jeff run up to you hugging you once again. "Have fun and come back soon." Smiling as you hugged back, "thanks i will." Laughing Jack walks over, "have fun in the past, i'll come and visit sometimes. Remember you can always come back." The tall clown hugs you. "i will thanks LJ." You smiled, turning towards Ciel and Sebastian. "Lets go find our next adventure."

"Wake up!" A familiar voice echoes threw your head. "(Pasta name) please wake!" Reaching threw the darkness to grab the pale hand reaching out towards you. Gasping as your eyes shot awake, being blinded by a bright light made you retreat back to he darkness your eyelids provide. Slowly opening them to see your Pasta family. "Welcome back to the living dead world."