Hunters

"We've been expecting you." The voice seems to be male, "glad we made it." Masky replies as the gang circles around Sebastian and Ciel. "Ohh new friends?"
"Nah new kills." Jeff retorted being a smart-ass.
"Jeffery, you know you need to clean up your attitude." A gun shot, a single gun shot brought Jeff down. The killer whom is famous for being able to stay standing after being hit with a 45mm multiple times.

"We have subject Jeffery. Gather the rest and hurry before their guardian angel comes!" The voice says as gunshots fill the strip club. "FUCK!" Everyone let a growl and began running to avoid the bullets. BEN slips into the fuse box, Masky and Hoodie hide behind the bar along with Ciel and Sebastian. "They have her, they knew we would come look for her. Shit! Those bullets will be able to take down even Jeff! So that means two or three will be able to take down powerful beings like Slenderman or Blood." Masky growled and slammed his fist again the cabinet breaking it into little pieces.
"Why are we hiding? Aren't you guys supposed to be out there?" Ciel asked hiding in the corner, "we are just Prøxies. We are more human than pastas." Hoodie replied as he picked up the gun that was in the cabinet Masky broke, loading the magazine, and chambering the bullet. That was the last thing Ciel saw before their little hiding place was being shot at.

Blood, blood, and even more blood. Ciel watched as the new members to the fight, dodge bullets, and attack as best they could. Blood is chained down, Eyeless is throwing up while having a dart like thing sticking out of his back. Masky and Hoodie have been captured. Sebastian has even been wounded, he was shot while he was carrying Ciel to safety which right now is on the chandelier. Sally's eyes were now a bright green, Laughing Jack was slicing the hunters down with his large claw-like nails.
The hunters have called for back-up. They now have Eyeless and Laughing. Sally is being dragged to the van like prison. BløødLust has been shot with an adrenaline rush, and is now on her knees clutching her head as if it were to jump off and run away. "All voices...I just can't..." She groans and falls back. "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HEAD!!!!" She yells causing hunters to fly back and some to drop their weapons. "Hurry!!! Shoot her!" The voice yells from the van, three gunshots. Three was all that it took. Silence, silence was all that shadowed the now lit up room. Glass shards were everywhere, everything was either broken or misplaced, ceiling was everywhere. They won, and all Sebastian and Ciel could do was watch. The hunters hadn't seen Sebastian slip from the fight to guard the young boy. "Wh-" Sebastian cut Ciels words off. "Sh." He whispered into his ear as he continued to watch the hunters chain, lock, and secure the pastas in the van. "S.C.P. Foundation..." Ciel whispered, "shit.." Sebastian whispered. Never once had they felt so worthless, watching their new friends be taken away in a van. They can't help but to feel as if this was their fault.

Revenge was all Ciel and Sebastian thought, they were going to go back to the mansion somehow. Tell Slenderman what happened when he gets back from Japan. I'm sure they weren't the only pastas around the world...right?

BEN watches as the hunters forgot all about him, he already had hacked into their computer in the van. He knows exactly where they're going. After the departure of the S.C.P. van he slips out of the fuse box only to be met with a glass shard thrown at him. "What the actual fuck, Ciel!?" BEN yelled as the shard was carefully caught. "Oops." Was all Ciel said.
"Let's get back to the mansion. We need to get them out of there before they do experiments." BEN said as he ran out of the club. Followed by Ciel and his demon butler.