Meeting the Family

Once you arrived at home with the boys you tossed the your house key and told them to make themselves at home.
A short drive threw the woods didn't take long. You already went threw the secret gate way and threw Slendermans forest you soon approached a large mansion. You parked your truck and walked inside. "Hey Sally!" You smiled as a little brown haired green eyed girl, dressed in a pink dress, covered in dirt and blood ran up to you. "I've missed you (Cp/n)!" You picked her up and hugged her tight. A grey skinned, blue masked cannibal walked over to you and Sally. "Sup, glad you actually decided to show." He crossed his arms and chuckled. "Haha, very funny Eyeless. I'm here no need to make fun jackass." You smiled back. "Missed ya' too bitch." He laughed and walked you into the living room where the whole crazy family of famous psychopaths stood. Little did you know a certain demon and boy followed you all the way out here.
After greeting and saying hello to everyone, two woman and a man walked downstairs. The original angel of death, demon outlaw, and a vampire King. "Sup BloodLust." Jeff greeted the Angel. "Sup scar face." She greeted back. He growled at his nickname. "I hate you." "I love you too jeffy" the Angel winked and laughed as the vampire King who you heard as Gabe walked up to you. "Damn baby. Your one fine looking woman." He purred in your ear causing blush to make home on your cheeks and a chill race up your spine. "T-thanks?" You backed away and right into the other woman that walked down with the Angel. The demon outlaw who you know as Lilith. "Be weary of him. His a huge flirt, almost as big as his ego but no where as small as his dick." Gabe growled as his large fangs showed. "My penis is not small! It would surely put your man whores to shame!" He snapped back, as the Angel grabbed his ear and whispered something in his ear that made his eyes flash bright red. The words were unknown and caused him to begin to pout. "Anyway, sorry for the rude introduction." The Angel smiled at you and held her hand out, "I'm Victoria, or BloodLust either one rolls off the tongue smoother. I know we have never met before but I hope you and I could be more than strangers." Lilith's eyes went purple as she growled and looked at a dark corner, "someone is watching us." Her voice make a shiver race up everyone's spine as they got into defense mode and began slowly making their way to the corner being careful of the opponent slipping away or attacking. You growled taking charge here and taking comfort knowing you are safe from any enemy. You carelessly walked into the corner only to find two men that you really wanted to slap right now. The two boys that you wanted to never set foot in this house or to never see this side of you. "SEBASTIAN?! CIEL?!"