Demons Among Demons

~~~~~TRIGGER WARNING~~~
Sebastian nodded, "hello ma' lady." Ciel looks around studying the killers. "So what are you?" Ciel asks you, "and why couldn't you trust us enough to tell us?" Sebastian adds. You sigh as you look at your killer family indicating them to leave you be.
"I'll explain everything. Just don't hate me." You sigh and walk outside with them following. After walking for five minutes as the boys eagerly wait for you to explain your life.
"It all started when I was ten." You sigh as you think back.
It was a sunny yet cool day. This special day you would finally be treated like a mature pre-teen. You've been more mature than anyone your age, and thats what made you the center target for being bullied. "Are you ready sweetie?" You mother asks with a cheerful yet sorrowful voice. "Yes mom!" You smiled unaware of the vile, heartbreaking, and disturbing life changing event that's about to take its toll on your perfect day. Your mother smiled as she lead you to her car. "Hop in sweetie." She said as she choked back tears, you didn't ask what was the matter because you just assumed it was her boyfriend hitting her again. "Mommy, can we stop at the gas station?" You asked as she nodded and pulled over. You reached for your wallet out of your black skinny jeans but she gave you a 50 dollar bill. "Here, go buy something you want sweetie," she said as she got out of the car. You hopped out and ran inside, bought a few items. Then ran back to the car. The rest of the car ride was silent. "Where are we going mommy?" You asked. "First to hot topic for new clothing. Then to your fathers." Your heart sank into your stomach. "D-dads?" You asked fearful. "P-please no!" You pleaded, "I'm sorry sweetie." She said and broke down crying. You shut up after that.
The car made an easy park next to your favorite store, Hot Topic. "Let's go sweetie." You both walked inside as you picked out many outfits and your mother paid for them. "Thanks mommy! Your the best!" You exclaimed. "Thank you sweetie, anything to make you happy." She kissed your head and knelt down to give you the necklace around her neck. "This is my gift to you sweetie." It was a black chained necklace with rubies in the heart of the jewel covered heart. You smiled and hugged her neck. "Thank you mommy." She smiled and kissed your forehead as you both got back into the car.
Soon you both arrived at the one place on earth you knew would your final resting place. You slowly got out and grabbed the bag as you walked inside. There in the hallway stood your father drugged and drunk. "Hello, sexy." He slurred his words as he walked towards you, you ran down the stairs and into your room locking the door and made sure your knife was still under your mattress. Soon you heard voices outside your door. "Pay up, and you'll have the brat!" Your father said to the man as the door caved in. "W-who?!" There stood five men, "you belong to me now my little perfect virgin." You quickly reached for your knife as they grabbed you just in time for you to swing around and cut one of their throats open. "Stay the fuck away from me!" You yelled as they pulled out guns. That's when you blacked out. When you regained control and consciousness you were covered in blood and twitching. "N-no...y-yes! NO! YES!!! HAHAHA!!!" You laughed as you heard the front door being kicked open and many foot steps, you bolted out the window and ran into the woods never to be seen again until that one day. You returned for revenge on your father. And found a new family to call your own.

After the story tears threatened to escape your eyes as the boys stood there shocked. "I-I'm...so sorry..." Ciel said. "It's fine Ciel." You snapped back, "yes I know your real names, where your from, and how you got here. And you call me the liar." You ran off into the night.