Fun

Your girls and you. Jumped into your black truck. "Come on!" You yelled at Ciel and Sebastian as they hesitantly got in the bed of you truck and sat down. Ciel leaned over to his butler "are you sure this is safe?" His butler shrugs "honestly my lord, no I'm not sure." The truck started with Attila booming loudly threw the speakers "THIS IS THE PROVING GROUNDS!!!!!" All of your friends yelled and laughed in the bed as you did a 360 with your engine roaring loudly as you drove off. "HELL YA!!!" You screamed driving past the woods and back into the city.

You finally got to the store and they all jumped out and ran inside getting ready to steal some stuff for the movies. (Candy, pop, etc) You jumped out and walked over to Ciel and Sebastian. Ciel forces a smile to hide he almost lost his lunch "that was actually fun" he lied. He's never moved that fast. It was a huge change from the carriages back in the past. "Hell ya!" You cheered and grabbed his hand going into the store. Ciel grinned as he felt his butler get jealous.
Sebastian ran to open the door for Ciel and you. "Ma' lady" he smirks as a light blush spread across your (skin colored) cheeks. Ciel and you walk in as you hurry off to help sneak some stuff out. Ciel looks at Sebastian "what are we supposed to do?" Sebastian leans down and whispers "tuck some items into your pants or wherever you wish and walk out." Sebastian stands up and follows Ciel as he smirks giving stuff to Sebastian to take. "This is actually kind of enjoyable."

After a quick run to the store you all went to the movie theater. "Shh!" You giggled to your friends and waited till someone walked out of the side doors before you quickly snuck in behind the couple. Then walked to the back of the building and let your friends in. "Why did we take the back door love?" Sebastian cooed in your ear as blush spread across your cheeks once more. "Because people will notice a group of people sneaking in so. One person sneaks in then goes to the back and opens the door for the rest." Sebastian grins "smart and beautiful. My favorite~" he grins knowing he's taking effect on you.

A girl with pink super short shorts and a white crop top walks over "well if it isn't the freaks." She giggles with her fake group of minions. You growled and got in her face, "call me or my friends a freak one more time and I'll fuck your fake ass face up so badly you'll be a bigger freak than us!" You spat at her as she growled "no one could be more of a freak than you whore!" You growl in anger as your friends growl and join in the fight "who the FUCK you callin' a whore!? I'm still virgin, unlike your over-used fishy ass pussy!!!" You shoved her out of your way and covered your nose "ew! I smell fish for dinner. I think it's rotting from the inside out!" You and your gang laughed as the fake girls stomp their feet and the lead Barbie slaps you. Your group went silent. As you began to giggle. "Did you really just fucking slap me?!" You laughed like a crazy person and tackled her go the ground and punched her nose in. Her "friends" tried to jump in but got kicked aside by your group of friends. Ciel and Sebastian stood there in shock, never have they seen a woman fight. 'She...just....oh my....she's perfect. She doesn't follow what people expect from women. She's...amazingly perfect.' Ciel thought to himself.
'She just went insane! She lost it! Holy shit that's sexy! She's perfect! I must have her as mine.' Sebastian thought to himself.
The blond fake leader screamed in pain as you were pulled off by cops. "Let me go!" You eventually got out of his grasp and you and your friends ran. On the way out you grabbed both Ciel and Sebastian's hands and ran to your truck "fuck this!" You yelled as you got into your truck and drove off.