Shopping for the party

Ciel and Sebastian snapped out of their gaze by you walking in and pulling them to your truck. "We are now going shopping!" You said excitedly. Ciel smiled and began to dose off starring at your face.
Sebastian smirked and wrapped his arm around your fragile yet tough body. "So where to babe?" Blush dusted your (skin color) cheeks. "A store called hot topic," you replied as your switched lanes to go on the highway. "How about a little music to set the mood baby." He cooed in your ears as Ciel snapped out of his day dream and huffed in annoyance. "Sure!" You began to play. "A match in water" by Pierce the Veil. You sang every word perfectly. "Did you take any vocal lessons, beautiful?" Ciel asked you. You smiled at his new nickname for you and replied, "no self taught." You flashed him your amazing beautiful smile that could brighten his world.

After the car ride of the two boys mentally chocking one another. You arrived at the mall. "We're here!" You hopped out and ran inside. The two boys smiled and chased after you. They followed you into a black and darkened colored store. With music playing. You gave a high five to a few people there and started small talk. Until a certain pink and blond girl walked in. "Ew you freaks are here!"
"Who the fuck you callin' freaks!? This is OUR store! Not your slutty ass pink store. That's across the mall past all those fake ass whores you call friends!" You snapped back as everyone laughed, Ciel and Sebastian stood there not knowing what to do. They never have been in a situation where one group of people were fighting against a completely different group of people. "You mean pink, and Victoria's Secret? They're not slutty stores! Wanna know what's slutty?! You! With those two boys drooling all over you 24/7 like ew! Can you get anymore fake!" You couldn't help but burst out laughing as well as the rest of the store full of goths, emos, scene kids, grunge, and the decent popular kids whom we welcome with open arms. "Fake!? I'm fake!" You said between laughs making the group of pink girls grow uncomfortable from the situation. "This is our store whore. Get the fuck outta here before I break your nose into your pretty little hollow head! Go suck someone's micropenis on the football team and leave the cool kids be! Before I get pissed! God damn you skanks make me laugh!" They growled and stormed off, leaving.