Blunt

You and your crew kept quite throughout the whole drive. Sebastian and Ciel sat quietly watching everyone. Once you came to a stop everyone jumped out. "Raven, grab the shit" you told her and she nodded walking to a large abandoned mansion. "Wow..." Ciel spoke as you nodded walking over to him, "let me show you guys around." You took Sebastian and ciel's hand. Leading them inside. "They say this place used to be owned by the Phantomhive family. One day their home was burnt and killed the parents but their son survived somehow. He later took over the company and rebuilt the house to its former glory. But disappeared out of the blue with his butler." You explained as Ciel and Sebastian looked at each other and grinned. "Anyways. Now this is where we go to escape from the god forsaken fucked up world." You pulled out a bag and they looked at you weird. "What's that?" Sebastian asked. "Weed. I get it from my dealer." You did the preparations and began to smoke it. "God. I love this shit..." You smiled and gave it to Ciel. "Here C.H. That's what I'm calling you for now on." You walked away. "So...what do I do?" He asked Sebastian who took it out of his hand and took a puff. "Just breath it in" Ciel shrugged and took a puff. "I miss this place.." He ran his fingers along the artwork. "I'm sure my lord. We best be getting back before they begin to worry" they walked back getting high along the way.

They soon arrived back at the truck with the rest of the gang. Music was blaring threw the speakers and smoke was surrounding them. One of your friends pulled out a vapor. She had black and red hair. Dressed in all black, she has an eyebrow piercing and septum piercing. She began to do cool tricks with it and giggle being high as hell. Ciel and Sebastian sat down on the tail gate watching her and smoking. This was the most relaxed Ciel has been for a long time.