Interaction

(Btw your outfit up top)
The young girl chuckled "you look familiar. Maybe I've seen you around or whateve" she flips her (hair colored) bangs to the side trapping Ciel and his demon butler in a trance. They both felt sparks light up inside their stomachs. 'She's so perfect' the butler thought he grins 'I wonder how she would feel under me, begging for more' he could feel himself getting lustful for this woman.
'She is unlike any woman I've ever met before. She's confident in her body...but isn't it unladylike for a woman to be showing such skin?...hmm.. Maybe things are different in this day and age?' The young master thought to himself. A pair of smooth (skin colored) hands broke his train of thought. "Wanna come have some fun?!" The young girl grinned.

--------------> IMPORTANT!
Yes I am leaving a cliff hanger here but, just to inform you readers about who your character in the story is. She's a badass. Don't hate me but I think it'll fit better in the story than a "good girl" you know what I mean. But she's gonna smoke, sneak out, go to killer parties, she may even have a deep dark bloody secret but if I can get this story to 20 votes I'll update a longer chapter and let you guys in on the deep dark bloody secret. Thanks everyone who reads my story! Please vote and share! Bye luv you all!!