Real or Imaginary?

Hey! It's Tori, the author of this story. I've decided since few wants one thing, then a lot wants another. I will just pick five, and if you don't know what I'm talking about check out my last page named vote. So anyway, I'm picking number five so my wonderful readers don't feel left out because all of your opinions matter to me! Alright here's the story! Love you all! Stay beautiful and stay original!
-----
'What do those guys want?! Can't they see I'm trying to cut down on our...bloody hobby...' You sigh as you think to yourself. "Hey beautiful, are you ok?" Ciel asked breaking you away from your fast rolling train of thoughts. "Yes I'm fine, thanks for asking cutie." You reply while driving into the right lane. "Really? My lady, you missed our exit." Sebastian added eyeing you suspiciously. "Oh...yea, I meant to do that." You replied and turned on the music to keep them from asking any more questions.
Your ringtone played, it was the sci-fi one. It startled you as you hesitantly answered it, JEFF it read on your phone. You sighed and turned off the music.
"What do you want Jeff?" you asked the Jeff character on the other line. "Where are you?! You said you would come to Sally's birthday party!" He yelled on the phone, Sebastian and Ciel looked at you as you avoided their strange gazes. "SHIT! That's today?! I'll be there! AND with a gift! Also tell Slend-I mean dad! I'll bring the cake and to stop trying I can smell the smoke from here." You replied to the 'normal' boy on the other line. "What the fuck? Are you with humans? Ohh...that's why you're a no show. And the reason you didn't say Slender. This makes perrrfect~ sense." The smiling boy purred threw the phone, "JEFF SHUT THE FUCK UP!" You hissed at him, "I wanted a normal life! Not a life with you and the gang! I wanted to be a normal teenage girl for once! Just before...they...find us..." Both teenagers fall into silence. Sebastian and Ciel looked at each other cautiously.
"I get it but, (your pasta name) we are your real family." He responded, you sighed. "I know that Jeff, I do. I just want a little freedom before we are shoved into cages again." He chuckled, "we both know we will bite and rip them into shreds." You smiled and chuckled. "Thanks Jeff, you really know how to make me laugh." He chuckled, "I know, just be here sis." You smiled and remembered how Jeff always treated you like a little sister good and bad ways. "I will big bro." You ended the call.
The rest of the car ride was silent.