Party

(Choose your outfit)
After you and your friends smoked and talked. They went home for the night. You drove Ciel and Sebastian to a hotel where they stayed. The next morning you were informed of a huge party that is gonna take place in an abandoned mental hospital.

"Hey get ready I'm coming to pick you up! We are going shopping for the party tonight!" You excitedly yelled in the hotel phone at Ciel and Sebastian. "What party???" Sebastian asked you curiously. "Just a huge party. Don't worry about it" you cooed back as his smirk grew devilishly. "As you wish sexy lady~" he cooed back causing ciel's rage to grow more than the demons smirk.
Blush spread across your cheeks as you giggled. "Just be ready!" You ended the call leaving a confident demon butler, and a very mad young lord. "What the hell was that?!" Ciel yelled at his butler. "What my lord? You know it's true. And a woman deserves to know it as well." His smirk grew as those words caressed their way from his plump lips. Ciel's rage for this man grew more and more from every word that was said, "your trying to steal her away!" His young yet booming voice flew at Sebastian with fire in it's eyes. "But, my lord you know by the way her soft skin soaked in the moonlight, the way her soft yet wild curves swayed when she danced. The way her tight clothing just made your mouth water, wondering what it'll taste like under your tongue~ My lord you know it's true, you can't possibly be mad at me for stating facts." Ciel's raged fire extinguished at the thought of your body. His mind wondering to the various places his butlers words described. "A woman's body shouldn't define the way a man describes her" Ciel spoke as he thought of how your body matched perfectly with your startling personality. The way your skin shinned brightly yet dark, representing the way you may have some flaws you still hold your head high and say "this is my body. don't like don't look." Your smooth yet fierce curves saying "kind, yet evil." The way you dress exposing skin but don't throw yourself at men like a master-less sex slave. The way you present yourself, dark clothing but still have a certain angelic look to you.