The Light

"JEFF GET OFF MY HAIR!" You screamed as he stepped on your hair to keep you down. "Hehe nope kitten." He grins and puts his hands on his hips superman style. "I win!" He cheers.
"OOF! Ow!" Jeff groans as his foot that was standing on your (hair color) hair flies threw the air. "Damn it Jack!" Eyeless had tackled the smiling killer and has him in a head lock. "No fair!" The smiling killer whines.
Grinning you stand up and tackle both killers, "PILLOW FIGHT!" Upon picking up a pillow you smack Jeff in the face. "Fuck!" Jack laughs as he picks up his. Being knocked down by Laughing he growls playfully and smacks him back.
Fifteen minutes into the pillow fight everyone is growling and eyes glowing including Sally's. "ENOUGH!" A voice booms threw the cell making everyone drop their pillow and fall to their knees covering their ears. "We will put you back to your original cells if you fight one more time!" The woman growls. Everyone growls and throws their pillows at the camera in the corner of the room. "Piss off!" Jeff snarls eyes returning to its natural color. "Suck my dick bitch!" Eyeless snaps. "Bite me!" Sally yells. "Come in here and order us around!" Laughing grins yelling. "Fine, guards grab (Pasta Name)." Jeff growls and picks up the pillow guarding you. "Like hell you will!" His actions were followed by everyone else even including Sally.
Three guards walk in with guns and point them at everyone, "we will shoot!" Jeff growls grinning, "shoot us then. We aren't letting her go!" Laughing Jack let's out a spine tingling laugh. "Over our dead bodies!" He growls. "As you wish." The guards aim and get ready to fire.
"No!" You step out and walk towards them. "Don't shoot them assholes!" You snap as you let them put you in a straight jacket. "Don't worry bout' me guys. I'll be fine." You winked and walked out as the guards close and lock the door behind them.

Punch after punch, after punch. "Are you going to talk?" A woman spoke. "N-nope." You groan out. "Fine, let her have it." The guards nod and continue punching and kicking you. Blood, the amazing metallic substance was nothing but bitter as it dripped from your nose and mouth. Holding back a scream in pain as they continued kicking your mark brings back a memory.
"Never let humans know of the mark. They can see it all they want, but show no pain when it is harmed. That is your only weakness, treat it as such." The famous BløødLust states as she uses her angelic healing to heal up my wounds. I've always wanted to ask her how the daughter of God managed to end up in a mansion full of demonic killers. "Miss?" I question, "yes? Oh and please just call me B or Blood no need for such formalities." The now silver haired angel smiles. "Why are you here?" I ask, realizing how that sounded I quickly add on. "I mean like you're an angel, not just an angel you're the daughter of God. What are you doing in a place like this?" She chuckles acknowledging how nervous I was to be a new pasta. "Let's just say...my father and I don't get along. And I'm not who they want me to be." Leaving me confused she walks out. This place scares me.
Reliving a memory distracted you from the throbbing pain in your side. You hadn't realized you were already being dragged back to your cell.
"What happened?!" Jeff growls yelling seeing your fresh bruises and cuts. "Eh it's nothing." You reply as you fall to the floor as everything went black.

"Slender!" You called out, "yes my child?" The tall faceless man replied as he turned towards you. "Can you train me to be tough?" Slender grins, "it's going to be hard but not impossible. Talk to Jeff." He nods and teleports out of the forest.

"You want me to train you?" Jeff asks, "huh. Don't you think you belong in the kitchen?" He grins. "Wha-Jeff!" You yelled as your blood boils. "Hehe I'm just playing, let's start now. Meet me in the forest when your ready." He walks off. You run upstairs and put on shorts and a tank. Even though CreepyPasta's are supernatural and have supernatural abilities doesn't mean they're all tough. Some depend on their abilities too much. That's not you, you want to be the biggest and baddest female in here. Grinning to yourself in the mirror, "Let's get this started."