A Summary of Fall Semester and What's to Come this Spring at East High

Ricky Bowen's fall semester of his sophomore year wasn't what he expected: his parents got divorced, his mom moved to Chicago and found a new lover, his grades dropped causing him to almost fail Chemistry class, and he started wearing nail polish to school.

E.J's Fall semester of his junior year was exactly what he wanted and planned. He tried out for the Water polo team and made the team getting the defense position. His report card grades were all As by the end of the semester which impressed his dad. And he finished his application for Stanford University super early upon his dad's forced request.

Now, after having a nice winter break, the two East High Students are about to find out more about who they want to be while surviving their spring semesters. Ricky is finally at a point where he isn't having mental breakdowns every night and leaving voicemails for his mom. And E.J is living his best life, at least for now. He's waiting for the mens varsity lacrosse coach to pick him to be the co-captain of the team, deciding on colleges besides Stanford, and going to parties every other week to celebrate his games.

*********************

Thank you @MortalSight for the idea and love for my R.J stories. And thank you @Puppers12 for requesting this idea in my imagines book.

Chapter 1 will be posted on 4/11/22 since I'm still editing things.