•𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚•

6:45am. The sun beaming through the shutters. The only bit of the mornings i enjoy, waking up to the beautiful sun. I slowly open my eyes then sheltering them from the sun. I look beside me to see rue sleeping peacefully. I smile to myself then getting up and heading to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and sigh. God do i look rough in the mornings but so do most people. I wash my face and tie my hair back as i pick my outfit out for my first day.

 I wash my face and tie my hair back as i pick my outfit out for my first day

^ The outfit. (you can choose a different outfit if you'd like!)
I then did my makeup and left the bathroom. Rue wasnt there neither was zen. I walk out of the room and into the kitchen and see aunt les making some pancakes, rue with her head down on the table and zen sat up on the counter talking to les and rue.

"Ooo you look nice for the first day" les says hyping me up. "Thanks aunt les" i say then walking over and grabbing a plate for the pancakes. "Rue go get ready please you need to drive sisi and gia to school" aunt les says. "oh ye your 18" rue says just realising zenni doesnt go to school anymore.

"alright" rue says slowly getting up and wlaking off into the hallway then to her room.

A few minutes later after ive finished my pancakes rue comes out with her hair up in a ponytail and a hoodie and some sweats.

"come on then, YO GIA WE'RE LEAVING NOW! Come now or walk" rue says then grabbing the keys to her car.

"im coming chill!" gia says coming down the hallway. She looked so pretty with her hair and outfit and abit of makeup on. We made out way out saying our goodbyes.

"right so quick change of plans-" rue says as we head down the driveway. "my cars at my friends house and i got a ride home yesterday but i brought my keys with me so my friends picking us up down the road" she says as if it was normal. "o-ok" i say looking at gia who then just shrugged and followed rue.

We made it down the road and saw a car. It had two guys sat in it. The one driving had a ginger beard and shaved head and the other one seemed my age, buzzcut, face tats, baby face, quite cute. We head towards the car.

"yo fez, ash" rue says leaning on the car door giving them both fist bumps.

"sup rue, hop in the back" the bearded guy says. Rue points to the car and i get in hesitantly. I was behind the guy with the beard, rue in the middle and gia behind the other guy.

"fez, ash, this is my cousin sienna, you lot know gia, barely but yknow her" rue says. The guy with the buzzcut turned around to look at me quickly then faced forwards.

"swear ash is in your year gia." rue says as the car starts to leave. "uh ye we have chem together" she says. Rue smirks at gia and gia hits rues arm as a sign for her to shut the fuck up. I look out of the window not really wanting to listen to this conversation.

"Uhm ash, we have a chem test next week" gia says. "cool?" the boy says with attitude. I look at him with a dirty look. He was quite rude. I kinda guessed these guys weren't the nicest of people. Probably friends rue made whilst doing drugs i assumed.