•𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 •

It was now new years and everyone was freaking out about it. I couldn't hear the last of it.

"Omg no! But i cant wait! It's TONIGHT!" maddy said as she did her makeup infront of my mirror as i was rummaging through my closet to find something wear. "i know maddy, you haven't shut up about it since you got the bloody dress" i say in a slight chuckle. "wait- you haven't had this outfit planned ahead?!" she says so shocked ,it seemed like i told her i murdered someone.

"ye? its not that important, its new years, theres one every year" i say. "Yeee but this is the first new years with you being here! Your first new years with me! And ash! And everyone else!" maddy says. "Yee but i dont wanna make a big deal out of it." i say.

"ya think ash is gonna ask you to be his tonight?" maddy asks and i could practically hear her smirk through her words. "nope, he said he didnt want to be in a relationship and i totally accept that." i say. "pff as if, come on you want him to be just yours dont you?" she asks. "well obviously but still im fine with it" i say.

I wasn't actually 'fine' with it. It was eating me from the inside out, knowing that he could be with whatever girl , when he wanted and i couldnt do or say anything about it. I desperately wanted him to be mine and us be official but i wasn't going to say that.

I finally find a beautiful dress that ive never actually worn but its been shoved in the back of a drawer.

(^The dress and makeup)

I put it on but i dont say anything to maddy. I walk out as maddys adding some sparkle to her look and i see her eyes go from the mirror to me and her facial expression completely change. "OMG WHAT THE FUCK! SHUT THE FUCK UP DID YOU NOT HAVE AN OUTFIT PLANNED AHEAD OF TIME!!" she says basically shouting as she popped up from her seat. I chuckle.

"i actually didn't, i remember buying this dress like last year for a dance but never ended up wearing it so here its time for use has come" i say giving myself a twirl. "you look fucking stunning in that dress sienna" she says. I smile and bring her into a warm embrace. "thanks mads" i say as i hold her close.

Maddy does my hair.