•𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 •

{Please no silent readers, i love
listening to your opinions
and thoughts ! But its ok
if not, but all appreciated🫶}

It was about 5:20 the next day and i was getting ready for my date with ash. He said it was going to be mesmerising, fun and helpful in a way which confused me but still i was quite excited. It was our first proper date, which excited me more.

I wasnt sure on what to do with my hair so i called zenni in to do it for me.

The outfit ^^

I did my own makeup after she did my hair. I then popped on this gorgeous brown dress that i bought a few weeks ago and put on some brown jordans, just to be comfortable.

I decide to put some small lashes on to finish the look. "zenniiii!" i call out. A few seconds later she walks in. "what?" she asks as she stands at the door. "opinion?" i ask as i look at her with the lashes on.

"aww its cute, really pulls everything together" she says. I smile in relief. "phew, thank god" i say as i tidy up my makeup stuff. I then get a text from ash.

Baby❤️

A: Omw , be ready in 5😘

Me: okie❤️

I take a big deep breath. "nervous?" zenni asks, still stood at the door. "ye abit... wait- what are you still doing in here?" i say giving abit of attitude. "ok sorry jeez, i just needed to talk to you.." she says. "right-..sorry- come in" i say snapping back into my normal self.

"i-.. wanted to tell you the guy i liked.." she says. I slightly raise a brow in confusion. "ok.." i say awkwardly. 

"please dont get mad at me.." she says. Now i was overly confused. "uhh ok?" i say even more confused. She better not fucking say ashtray or else ima swing. Kidding... but that would be fucking crazy.. and weird... -whatever.

"ive been texting.. fezco.. slightly, since my friends invited him to hang the other week and he did and it was fun and- hes actually really sweet and- i- g-got his number and ive been kinda texting him but- i-" she starts saying as she stutters.

"wait- wait wait. let me get this straight.. you.. Zenni Bennett Rylee... have a crush on fezco o'neill ... aka.. technically lexis boyfriend?" i say making everything in my sentence clear. "i-no- i- i dont know-" she says clearly nervous and slightly scared on my next reaction.

"i-i dont know what to say zen.." i say as i get up slowly processing everything. "Sienna please dont tell lexi!" she says as she quickly stands up and gently grabbing my wrist. I look at her. "im not a monster zenni, but i think you need to re concider who you like.." i say before walking out of my room.

This actually pissed me off quite abit. The fact she could've told me ages ago, and prevented me and probably others from getting upset. I was so relieved to know it wasn't ashtray even though that was a very low possibility, but at the same time so was fez. I wasnt mad at her... just.. abit upset and disappointed that she would do such thing to a person as sweet as lexi.