•𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙄𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚•

(Siennas Pov)
Me and Zen spend ages on our makeup and hair and outfits.

(Siennas Pov)Me and Zen spend ages on our makeup and hair and outfits

(how sienna looks)^^^

(How Zenni looks)^^^

We do a little photo shoot before leaving^.
We make sure we have everything we need then i get a text.

Unknown number

?: we're down the road where we left you earlier hurry up

s: k

"they're here, lets go!" i say grabbing zens hand. "Girl you look hot as fuck! but remember you just 16!" she says as i drag her through the hallway. I laugh.

"ye i know now come on!" i say tugging her gently. "bye les we'll be back later" zen says.

"bye girls! have fun and dont be out too late" she says from her room. "Alright see ya" zen says before walking out the door.

I lead her down the road to fez's car. "this feels so suspicious" she says. "dont worry you're fine." i say walking down the road. i could see the car down the road.

(Ash's Pov)
"there they are" fez says. I look up and see sienna with another girl, probably her sister. She looked so fucking hot. As she gets close enough i could see her and her sister clearer. Her sister was good looking too but Sienna was definitely hotter! I could see her smile and even her dimples were noticeable from a far. The fucking feeling this girl gives me.