•𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧 •

{Please no silent readers, i love
listening to your opinions
and thoughts ! But its ok
if not, but all appreciated🫶}

It was a friday, about 10 days after the whole ash and girl thing. I had been told millions of times in those past few days to answer ash back and talk to him but i refused. Instead i ignored all his messages and hung out with other guys. Not intentionally , just.. accidentally.

I was at a park smoking some weed with rue, maddy, elliot, jules and nate, trying to get my mind off of the recent situation.

"So she like- ion know how to explain it.. fell off sideways into the trash" Elliot's high ass said as he told us a story. We all laugh apart from maddy who was on her phone. "hey, y'all going to lincons party?" she asks looking up at us all. "dunno" jules and rue say. I shrug as maddy gives me a look. "you should so come, y'know who will be there, a chance to show him your prettier than that bitch" maddy says. I chuckle as i take a drag and shrug.

"think bout it si" she says shrugging. revenge was definitely something i had in mind, but i didn't want to hurt him like he hurt me. Yet im the type of person to listen to my head alot more than my heart.

We pull up to the party. His house was massive, modern too. Big windows and lots of colourful party lights flashing everywhere visible from the outside.

 Big windows and lots of colourful party lights flashing everywhere visible from the outside

(Outfit and hair^^)

Me maddy and nate walk in together and head into the main part of the house. It was big and open and you could see the second floor, and the doors to the garden were big and open, all made of glass as you could see the people in the garden near the pool etc.

"This house is massive" maddy says. I nod. "im glad you decided to come si, you look fucking stunning, especially with your natural hair." maddy says as nate is held onto her waist, looking around. "Lets go dance" she says to nate. He nods and follows her into the crowd. I sigh as i make my way over to a couch.

The couches were white and decently big. I sat down on an empty couch and threw my head back. I looked up at the tall ceiling seeing it was also a big skylight. I watched the starts abit until i heard a familiar voice. I snap my head up and look around and see lexi walking towards me with a smile as she waved. I smile back and signal for her to sit with me. "Hey girlie" she says as she sits down beside me.

"Hii" i say smiling at the sweet girl. "You good? i heard not so pleasant conversations down fez's" she says. I shrug slightly with a half smile as i look down at my fingers. "hes going mental si" lexi says. I look up hopefully but shocked. "h-how come?" i ask. "well apparently hes barely sleeping, barely talking to fez and stays in his room most of time" she says. I gulp as my eyebrows soften. "uhm..- i-is he ok?" i ask her. She nods. "he'll be fine after this is all sorted" she says. I nod.