•𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 •

{Please no silent readers, i love
listening to your opinions
and thoughts ! But its ok
if not, but all appreciated🫶}

It had been at 6 days since my breakdown, and to say the least, i wasnt doing good. I was, tired, hungry, upset, and i hadnt left my room since i'd gotten home that night.

Ive had my mom knock on my door a few times asking to speak to me, and zenni, but i didnt let them in, nor did i speak to them. They would just leave me food at my door and zenni would msg me or try to at least.

Even though i wouldn't reply, she would still message me how her day went and what she did. She would also tell me how she felt about fezco, if she was loosing or gaining feelings, and she would tell me about how every time she went down to the store with rue, ash would always ask about me and beg zenni to convince me to speak to him or at least answer his messages. I enjoyed reading about her day though.

But in all honesty, i was barely on my phone. Most of the time i was asleep. Either that or watching friends. I liked watching friends when i was alone. It was my comfort show and it reminded me of ash. It was the show i was watching the first night i slept round his.

As much as i disliked what ash did, i still loved him, with every fucking bit of my heart. And that's what hurt....

"sienna? hey its zen again, listen i really think you should talk to ash about this, it's nearly been a week, and he told us what actually happened the night of the prom and i think its worth hearing him out.. i think it was just miscommunication and a misunderstanding so if you could please give him a call or something or meet up with him and just talk... i think it could help sisi" zenni said through the door as i was layed in bed facing my closed balcony blinds.

I was debating it honestly.

After ages of thinking i messaged ash.

Baby❤️

Me: store, be there in 10

I turned my phone off and quickly got changed and did my hair and light makeup.

(the outfit^^ hair just in a quick bun and just some mascara and vaseline)

I finally walked out of my room and down the stairs. Everyone in the kitchen looked at me. Everyone meaning Zenni, mom, Maddy and lexi. "Si, hey.." lexi said. "im going to the store, i dont know how long i'll be" i say before walking out.

I go to my car and drive off. I hadn't actually driven my car myself in a while. It felt nice. The feeling of power and speed. The wind blowing against my hair and my chest. I missed driving, even though that sounds weird as fuck.

I drove down to fez's shop. I pull up and see fez, rue and faye in the front of the shop, all smoking weed. I get out. "there she is, the light of this shitty boring old town" rue said with a smile. I smiled, quite flattered, even though i knew she was slightly high.

"is ash around?" i ask. "in the back kid" fez said. I give him a nod before going into the freezer. I see ash sat there, zoned out. He looks up instantly as i walk in. "sienna." he says sitting up quickly. "dont-... bother getting up.." i say walking alittle closer to him. "listen sienna i just want to say-" he starts to say. "ash, if you want to sort shit out- you're gonna let me talk and say what i needa say first" i say. He sits back and nods.

I take a deep breath. "you lied to me.. you said- you were doing 'business', even though you were at some lame, shitty old highschool party... then, you gave your number to fucking Tiana.... Tiana! Out of all fucking people ashtray.. and you've been messaging her" i say.

He sighs. "can i talk now? explain everything?" he asks. I nod hesitantly.

"it was the night before prom and i got a message from a guy, and i was told i was gonna get alot of money in if i pulled up to this dudes house and gave him a specific amount of drugs, i didnt know it was a party, and i was told it was gonna be done wayyy before prom started but the guy didn't get back to me until i was basically ready to leave to go pick you up, i thought i had time so i popped down to his and left my phone in my car and did the deal, then more people kept buying and i lost track of time, now the tiana thing is not what it seems at all, i'll even show you the messages sienna, i would never cheat on you, especially not with her, your the fucking top of my list, your as good as it gets sienna, so fucking up my chance and relationship with the most perfect, beautiful girl in the world? never in my life would i wanna do that, she wanted to buy weed, i didnt have any, so i told her i could get her some off of fezco, but i didnt know his number so i told her to have mine and i would give her fezcos later, then the messages are just her tryna meet to get some weed and her askin me if im single, and every fucking time ive said im not and i date you" he says.

I process it all. "that dumb hoe- she fucking knew- ohhh that bitch is still tryna fuck me over!" i say getting pissed. "so sienna, please, dont leave, dont break up with me cause i promise you i didn't mean for any of this to hurt you ma, i'd protect you at all fucking costs and i fucking cried the night of the party when i saw you leave , crying your eyes out, without me by your side to comfort you and the fact that i was the one who caused that.. I- i couldn't cope with myself" he says. I look at him and feel pitty.

"im not gonna break up with you ash.. i never was, i love you to much to put us both through that kinda pain and loss, we need eachother and i will continue to love you ash... just please.. be completely honest next time.." i say. "of course ma, i've learnt my goddam lesson and i will never do the same stupid shit again, i love you so much sienna" he says getting up to hug me. I lean into his hug and dig my head in his chest.

"i love you too ash" i say as i held him tight once again. I loved this boy so much. It was impossible to explain. He was my whole world and if i were to ever lose him.. i dont know how i'd cope... in all honesty.... i probably wouldn't.

A/n: short chapter but dont worry the drama is only just beginning, it may seem like the dramas ended but theres more to come. Thank you for 25K views! Thats crazy and im so happy you guys are liking my story!!🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

Please leave a vote or comment if possible and sorry if there is any spelling errors 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

hope you enjoyed!