•'𝙒𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙 '•

{Please no silent readers, i love
listening to your opinions
and thoughts ! But its ok
if not, but all appreciated🫶}

It had been a week since prom and ive chosen to leave the ash incident for abit. Ash had been normal apart from the fact he was sometimes more.. secretive? I dont know but at times he didnt seem normal.

He was now round mine and we were making cookies.

"no- ASH stop! THIS IS FOR MY BATCH!" i shouted, laughing as ash tried to take some of my cookie dough. We both had matching aprons on saying 'Mr' and 'Mrs' , i chose them of course. I just found them cute. He was pushing me away from my bowl with his hips and me trying to do the same back. Laughing together and enjoying the moment.

"hello love birds" zenni says as she walked in the kitchen. Me and ash kinda accidentally ignored her presence as we continued pushing eachother and giggling. "i said HELLO LOVE BIRDS!" she says repeating herself but louder as she hoped up onto the kitchen island. We both look over at her.

"oh hey zen" i say as i dust off my hands and ash goes back go mixing his poor attempt of a batter. "whachu guys doin?" she asks. I look at the mess and say "cookies?" i say kinda questioning it myself. She raises a brow. "cookies?" she asks. I giggle. "ye, never said they were gonna be proper or good" i say shrugging as i walked over to wash my hands.

"ma, how do i start like- mixing it with my hands without getting it all sticky?" ash asks as he turns only his head slightly to talk to me. "add flower and place it on the wooden cutting board" i say as i washed my hands. He does so.

"soo, have you spoken to him bout the prom thing?" she asks but whispers it to me. I shake my head. "you should" she whispers again. "i know, just not now" i say as i give her a look telling her this conversation was over. I go back to my dough and form them into cookies. I look at ash and see him struggling. I laugh and go over to help him.

Zenni was eating some of the chocolate chips when a phone pinged. "oh- uh someones phone just pinged" she said with her cheeks full. Ash looks and sees his phone. "oh its mine" he said grabbing it. He unlocks it and starts typing fast. Me and zenni look at each-other. She gives me a look and i give her a whatever one back.

"i- gotta make a call real quick, be right back" he says after a good 30 seconds of staring hard at his phone and typing.

"oh- ok" i say then giving him a smile. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and rushes off to what looked like the bathroom. "weird" i mumble to myself.

"ok what the fuck was that about?" zenni asked. "uh- what the fuck was what about?" i say acting oblivious. "oh please sienna, dont act like that wasnt the weirdest, sketchiest shit you've seen in your entire relationship" she says. "nope. hes been doing it often, so" i say, trying to focus on fixing ash's batter.

"often? so you mean he's done this more than once? sienna. come on" she says not looking away from me. I look at her and then after a good second or two of looking at her i let out a sigh. "fine, yes i know its weird, i dont like it obviously but- i- i dont know- what am i suppose to do? what am i suppose to say? i cant say or do anything, its none of my business" i say.

"sienna, he could either be in alot of trouble and shit or he could be-" she starts saying but stops. I look up at her knowingly. "no. no hes not i know hes not and i trust him!" i snap. "oh come on sienna, it hasn't crossed your mind? at all?" she asks. "obviously it has! but i dont want to over thinking things that are unlikely" i say.

"ye but are they unlikely si?" she asks making me question everything. I sigh. "i dont know, i dont wanna talk about it, i trust ash, we're in a healthy relationship and thats all i want" i say as i add in chocolate chips to the dough. "i know but what if you're not actually in a healthy relationship but a secretive one?" she asks. "i- i dont know zenni... hes done so much for me i- dont want to think low of him, i love him so much.. and i trust him so much too." i say. She gives me a half smile.

"i know.. but sometimes love can make you blind to reality, im not saying anything bad.. its just hopefully it is nothing, cause then it will continue to be healthy but if it is.. something.. you could have the love maddy has" zenni says.

I give her a 'seriously😑' look. "im serious sienna, just be careful, please" she said genuinely. I hesitantly nod with a smile. She smiles back and opens her arms for me to hug.

I go up to her and hug her. "what if hes cheating on me zenni.." i whisper as we hug.

There was silence for a good few seconds. "then he doesn't deserve you.. i promise" she says back. I hold my tears back at the thought of it.

I pull away and shove the cookies in the oven, until ash comes back, zenni had already gone back up to her room and mom was running errands. "hey beautiful, fez wants me home, a guy is coming over with cash and fez needs me there, alright? i'll call you later tonight" he says from the entrance of the kitchen as he took his apron off. "oh- uhh o-ok.. s-stay safe" i say processing it quickly and giving him a small smile. "love you ma, bye" he says before quickly  chucking his apron onto the chair and rushing out.

"l-love you too.." i say back as he walks out the front door.

And right there, every awful, manipulative, unsettling thought flooded my brain.

I feel my chest getting heavy and my vision becoming blurry. Then i snapped. I dropped to the floor and started crying. I sat in the corner of the kitchen in a little ball, crying into my legs.

What the fuck sienna. Are you a bitch? Sat in the CORNER of the kitchen on the FLOOR, CRYING over a boy.

I sniffle as endless thoughts run through my head. None of which were good. Just the thought of losing ash at all. In any way.. and the endless possibilities of situations it could be.

I had blocked out all sounds and surroundings. It was just me, myself and i, drowning in my thoughts. Until i felt arms wrap around me and a head being gently placed on mine. "Its ok.. everything will be alright.." i hear a voice say. Like a light. In all the darkness and unsettling thoughts.

It was Zenni, of course, the one whos always stuck by my side..

I had decided to take a nap, to try see if that helped me feel any better which to be honest.. didn't. I woke up from my nap on my comfortable bed with Niyah beside me. She had grown so much since i had first gotten her. She was one of my biggest comforts even though i barely spoke about her.

I unlocked my phone and saw messages from everyone but ash. I sigh and throw my phone on the floor, it was carpet so it didnt break. "god nie, what the fuck am i gonna do about this boy?" i say as petted her back as she dozed of to sleep. Not like she wasnt already asleep but still. I get up and head to my bathroom. I look in the mirror and look at myself.

Have i changed? Was i the problem? Is this why he barely spent time with me? Is he losing interest in me?

I hear my phone ping from my room. I walk back in there and see it was ash who texted.

Baby❤️

A: sorry for leaving early earlier bby, i had shit to deal w

I open it and sigh. I chuck my phone back on the bed then flopping onto the bed as i let out a big sigh.

"im gonna distance myself.." i mumble..

A/n: uh oh, good or bad idea sienna??? idkkk but i hope you guys enjoy! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT AND THANK YOU FOR THE VIEWS TOO! sorry if there is any spelling errors. Please leave a vote or comment 👍Hope you enjoyed❤️