• '𝘽𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨' •

{Please no silent readers, i love
listening to your opinions
and thoughts ! But its ok
if not, but all appreciated🫶}

It had been 2 weeks and ive still been seeing ash but distancing myself slightly. I was invited to a party by both maddy and rue. I hadn't spoken to ash in 3 days though. Ive been avoiding his texts as much as possible, replying with short quick messages and sometimes with nothing at all.

"are you gonna actually speak to him about it today though?" maddy asked as she drived us to the party. "no, maybe, no...yes? i dont know, i'll see how the night goes" i say. "alright girl well we're all rooting for you" she says making the girls in the car cheer. Cassie, Lexi, Maddy herself, Rue and Zenni.

 Cassie, Lexi, Maddy herself, Rue and Zenni

(Siennas Outfit, hair and makeup^)

We arrive to the party and see the usual drunks. We make our way in and i see zenni go off with her friends so i decide to join rue who was of course going outside. We sat outside for abit. Rue sharing a blunt with me. I know, i don't usually smoke but for some reason have lately..

After getting slightly high ,i see the face i could fall in love with a million times without getting bored, step out into the backyard but he wasnt alone...

He was laughing with a girl. "ight, see ya milana" i heard him say faintly as he walked away from her and her walking the opposite direction. My heart took a thump to the floor.

He turns his head to where we were sat and saw the blunt that was left inbetween my lips. I hadnt inhaled yet since i completely lost focus from actually doing so. I took a quick drag before getting up quickly, not breaking eye contact with ash. He seemed shocked and disappointed. I blew the smoke up in the air as i walked past him. "Sienna!" he slightly shouted as he turned around to me walking away. "what?" i say turning around slowly and aimlessly.

"since when the fuck did you start smoking weed?" he asks in his harsh husky voice. "since i fucking wanted to" i say back, high and feisty. I walked inside and took notice that ash had followed. "Sienna- uh- Sienna!" he called at me as he made his way through the people in the way as i swiftly just swayed past them, ignoring ash completely.