•𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 •

TW SENSITIVE TOPICS
NEAR THE END!!

I had been sleeping round ash and fez's for the past 2 weeks and had been going to school. But the only person i'd really hang out with was ash and sometimes rue. Zen would catch me up on whats going on at home and if mom says anything about me. Which obviously she has.

Ash made me laugh and smile as much as he possibly could, but there were times where his attempts were no use. Sometimes the topic was too heavy and harsh on me that not even ash could put a smile on my face. I hadn't been able to go home but i asked zen to look for the letter in moms room when shes out running errands.

She hadn't found anything though. Me and ash were now sat talking abit. It was about dinner time and lexi was making dinner.

"i love fast and furious tho its soo badass!" i say. Ash laughs. "i like it too but like its abit overrated dont you think?" he says as he leans back and takes a drag of the blunt. I gasp dramatically. "No they're not! Ashtray O'Neill take that back!" i say. "O'Neill?" he questions with a laugh. "yes O'Neill, fez is fezco O'Neill and your his brother so you're ashtray O'Neill" i say. "but me and fez-" he starts to say before i cut him off. "shut up yes you are, family isnt always blood. but whatever fast and furious isnt overrated!" i say as i snatch the blunt and take a drag myself.

He admires me as i do so. But i only realise it when i look at him to give him the blunt back.

"what?" i say with a chuckle. "nothing, i just think you're the most beautiful girl ive ever seen" he says. I chuckle as i roll my eyes and nudge him. "whatt its true, you have the heart of an angel and the body of a goddess and a face of GREEK goddess it's incredible and crazy how someone could be so perfect in their own way" he says as he lays and faces the ceiling.

My heart basically did 5628 backflips and 9183 round offs. "I think your pretty perfect yourself" i say as i place my hand on him chest and go over him. Leaning into a kiss. Which he accepts and kisses back.

Barely 5 seconds into the kiss the door swings open and fez walks in saying "yo kiddos dinner- woah" he says as he sees us both. "no- come on guys- seriously? like at least use protection bro!" fez says before walking out. "Not what we're doing!" i shout at fez as he goes down the hall. "Whateverr hurry up before the food goes cold" he says from down the hallway.

I sigh then going to get off of ash but he sits up and grabs my legs so i cant move. "Ash- we have to go have dinner" i say. "who said we have to?" ash says with a smirk. We were now both sat up and my arms around his neck as his hands grip my thighs. "well Fez, and me, come on lexi spent her time making us dinner, we're having it!" i say commanding him. He sighs. "one last kiss?" he asks. I roll my eyes as i grab his head and smash our lips together. I could feel his smirk.

He trys to slip his tongue into my mouth but i deny. I pull away. "Dont! i know your little games" i say as i point my finger in his face. He fakes biting it. I roll my eyes playfully as i get off him then grabbing his hand so he could come with.

We head to the kitchen and see the table all set and the food ready. "about time" fez says as me and ash take our seats. "oh shush dont act like if it was sienna making dinner and you and lexi in your room you wouldn't take long" ash snaps. "that dont make sense" fez says. "shut up you get the point" ash says as he lets me serve myself then serving himself.

We all dig in. Barely talking as we devour out food. Lexi looks at all of us and chuckles. "im guessing its good?" she says with a chuckle. "Oh ye, its amazing!" i say as i continue to eat. "fosho lex this shit is fire" ash says as he then digs in more. Fez also compliments it, leaving lexis cheeks to go red. I smile in awe at the soon to be couple. I know for sure they gonna be official soon cause fez isnt like ash in that aspect.