•𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 •

{Please no silent readers, i love
listening to your opinions
and thoughts ! But its ok
if not, but all appreciated🫶}

Around 4 months had passed since i went on holiday and i was doing ok. I still text andre and all that jazz but i dont text ash. At all.

He stopped liking my instagram posts a while ago. Probably since he thought i dated andre. But i hadnt heard from him in ages but ive asked rue to check up on him once in a while and update me. I hung out with my girls as usual but i refused to go to parties. At least for a while.

"Zenni i need help! i dont know how to- AHHH ZENNI I DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK THIS THINGGGGG! ZENNI GET YOUR ASS IN HEREEEEE!" i shout out for zenni as i was now drenched in smoothie. I didnt know how to put the lid on properly etc. She walks in laughing and filming. "Ugh fuck you. not funny!" i say laughing as im in ew of this smoothie substance all over me.

She stopped filming and helped. I decided to use the outdoor shower since i was in my bikini and we were all outside anyways. I was having a little pool party with my friends. Zen, Rue, Maddy, Lexi, Gia, Fez, Elliot, Jules, BB and grayson. He popped by to surprise me, which he did, but it was nice, i hadn't seen him in a while.

"PICTURES!" gia shouts. I sigh and laugh. "one sec" zen says as she does something on her phone then gets in the picture. I was next to fez and rue.

 I was next to fez and rue

The rest of the day was good and eventful

The rest of the day was good and eventful. We all had fun to say the least. As everyone was leaving i held lexi and fez back. "hey uh sorry to stop you guys i know you probably wanna get home and all that jazz but- i just- i- i need to know how hes doing... is he seeing anyone?" i ask them. "he good dont chu worry, seeing someone? im the wrong person to ask kid, i dont pay attention who comes in and out of my house" fez says as he gives a little salute at the end, as he goes out to start the car.

I look at lexi. "i don't know si, he's almost always out so im also the wrong person to ask but im sure hes good, and hopefully you can move on from him cause its affecting you alot si, its been months" she says. I nod and smile. "ye.. your right- my bad, sorry, i'll.. see you around lex" i say. She nods. "bye gorgeous, love you" she says as she makes her way out. "bye, l-love you too.." i say back.