•'𝙉𝙤𝙩 100%'..'𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡..'•

{Please no silent readers, i love
listening to your opinions
and thoughts ! But its ok
if not, but all appreciated🫶}

Did i believe ashtray? Not 100%. But a part of me did, or wanted to. It had been a week since cassie was officially revealed as the biggest fucking slut.

At the moment i hated her.But i knew that i couldn't forever. The girl was one of my bestfriends, or use to be. Its hard losing a friend, especially when its this typa situation.
Maddy didnt like her, at all, but of course missed her.

I hadn't seen her around, but maybe it was cause she was trying to avoid my beating. Ash had been... weird lately. Even maddy, rue, zenni, all of them thought so. I hated the fact he's been weird since prom, which was months ago now.

I was now at maddys, with lexi, kat and rue, having a sleepover.

"PAHAHAHA do it again!" kat laughs and says to me and maddy so she could film us. We stood on maddys bed with a big blanket wrapped around us like a burrito and we had some wigs on and red lipstick.

Lexi and BB sung along with us as rue smoked a blunt out the window. "CAUSE BABY YOUR A FIREEEEE WORK, COME ON, SHOW EM WHATTTT YOUR WORTH! MAKE EM GO 'OH OH OH' AS YOU SHOOT ACROSS THE SKYY-YY-YYY! BOOM BOOM BOOM! EVEN BRIGHTER THAN THE MOON MOON MOON!" we all sing loudly as BB's speaker blasts the song firework by katy perry.

We all laugh as me and maddy trip up on the blanket and fall off the bed onto the extra mattress we put down to sleep on. We laugh there laughing when someones phone pings. "oh- si, its yours" kat says as she picks my phone up to give to me. Maddy wipes off her makeup and gives me a wipe too.

I sit up and take my phone as i wipe off the lipstick. "thanks" i say to kat as i unlock my phone. It was an instagram post, tagging me in the caption.

@username

Caption: @siennaryleee this your man? Found him all over this girl all night long at a party near hightail park tonight , think y'all need a word😬Pretty sure they fucked in the bathroom too🤣

My heart sinks. Badly. I gasp and drop my phone,holding my hand to my heart as i start to shake. "Woah sienna? Wh- sienna? are you ok? Sienna!" maddy starts saying as then all the girls come and gather around me.

"shes having a panic attack back up!" lexi says as now it was just her next to me. "Hey si! Si look at me. Hey! Listen to my voice ok? Count to ten. Cmon count with me" lexi says as she holds my hand. Maddy takes my phone and scrolls.

"Motherfucker" she says as she gets up. "where are you going?" kat asks maddy. "Look at why the fuck shes having a panic attack!" maddy says as she chucks my phone over and walks out of the room. "Oh shit-" kat says. Everyone else looks at the phone apart from lexi. "im gonna go stop her before she does something she's gonna regret and most likely illegal" kat says as she gets up and rushes out.