•𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚•

Its been a few weeks and its the day we finally move out of the bennets house and into our own house. Its the first day of Spring break and its boiling. Saturday.

Im packing my bags when rue walks in. "hey si wanna hang?" she asks. "uhh sorry rue im moving into our new house today so i cant, you can come if you'd like? you could help?" i ask. "even though i have nothing to do today- i cant be asked to help you move so ima find some shit to do, see ya" she says dipping. I slightly laugh. "love you too rue" i shout continuing to pack.

As i zip up my suitcase, zenni walks in. "hey i call biggest room after the master" she says with a smirk. "you do know there are 5 bedrooms and 4 of them are the same size... the other one being the master right?" i say. "no i didnt know that but i still get to pick first" she says. "whatever" i say as i place the suitcase on the floor. "have you been speaking to logan?" she asks with a smirk. "no, well not really, hes asked me to hang out but i keep telling him im busy" i say.

"whyyy, he clearly likes you" she says. "meh, not my type" i say shrugging. "oh oh ok so what is your type?" she asks whilst sitting down on the bed. "protective, mean, hot, only likes me aka would shut down an other female anddd has a soft spot only for me" i say. "since when is that your type?-" zen asks confused. "since.. it has been" i say not knowing what to say nor wanting to tell her anything else.

"whatever i still think you should give him a chance, he seems sweet" she says then flopping back on rues bed. "he is sweet as i said, but hes just not my type" i repeat myself hoping i made it clear i don't like him.

"GIRLS LETS GO!" i hear my mom shout from across the house. "coming!" i reply then grabbing all my things and walking out. Zenni doing the same.

We walk out into the bright ass sun where there wasnt a single cloud in the sky and shove our things in the back of the car. "damn its hot" i say whilst getting into the back seat. "i know, its gonna start being this hot every day apparently" my mom says. I sigh and open the window. My hair was up in a bun and i had some shorts on with a black crop top.

 My hair was up in a bun and i had some shorts on with a black crop top

the fit^^

My mom drive to the new house. When we arrive my mouth drops. "i haven't seen it in person before" zenni says just as shocked as i. "i know, its huge and really beautiful" my ma says.