•𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 •

{Please no silent readers, i love
listening to your opinions
and thoughts ! But its ok
if not, but all appreciated🫶}

I lay there, with ash inbetween my thighs, as we watched moana. It had been 3 weeks since we made up and we've hung out nearly every day, but we have had a few minor disagreements, or small arguments but they were resolved within the day... kinda.

"babe, you remind me of the chicken" ash says as he munches on some skittles. "shut the fuck up- really? hayhay? my absolute bae" i say, taking his attempt to flump me as a joke. "y'know who remind me of? the dad cause you bossy as fuck" i say as he then looks up and gives me a dead straight face. I giggle as i then peck his lips.

"if your waiting for me to say im joking you can keep waiting hun cause im not fuckin kiddin" i say as he lets out a chuckle as he faces the tv again and shoving skittles into his mouth.

After a while i get a message from maddy.

MyBitch🫀

-bitch! cassies acting so fucking weird lately, find something out and see why plz

Me: oh god, will do bae, anything to be lookin for in specific??

-uhh no just see if she blurts anything unusual out plz

Me: 👍, love you bye

-love you too, thank you love bye❤️

I sigh making ash look up to me. "wassup ma" he says. "nothin, look i have something to do so do you mind coming round tonight to finish the movie please?" i ask making him sit up and look at me with a raised brow. "uhmm why can't i do it with you?" he questions with his hard glare.

I chuckle as i place my hands on either side of his face. "cause babe, its girl problems" i say with a smile before giving him a quick light peck on the lips and then getting up to get my shoes on. "ok?.. but what time should i come over?" he asks. "uhh.. anything past six is fine" i say as i lift my head for a sec to think before then looking back at my shoe laces.

"ight, what should i do meanwhile?" he asks. I flick my head up along with my hair and look at him. "anything but illegal shit or hanging with other girls" i say with a smile. "well can i smoke weed with fez and anna?" he asks making me give him a look. "oh ok if you can do that can i go fuck elliot?" i say sarcastically and making an over expressive face at the end.

He rolls his eyes. "ive told you me and her are just friends, and anyways fezco would be there, i havent spoke to her since the night we made up, i stick to my words too ma" he says as he gets his shoes on too. "Pff, mhm suree ash sure, i literally just said anything but hangout with other girls but ok " i say as i grab my phone and keys and go for the door. "wh- no no no. Sienna!" he says quickly rushing after me.

I start to walk down the hallway, messaging cassie to hang. "sienna- cmon you still fuckin holdin grudges?" ash says as he jogs over to me. "Not in the mood anymore ash" i say as i then go down the stairs quickly, him right on my tail. "i do stick to my words ok? the prom night was a one time thing!" he says as we walk past the open area to the kitchen where my mom and zenni sat talking. Going quiet as they heard me and ash come down.

"i dont care ash, ok? go hang out with her ion give a fuck anymore, im going to hang out with cassie for abit byee" i say to ash but aiming the last bit at my mom and sister as i left the house with ash behind me, closing the door.