•𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩 •

!TW SENSITIVE TOPICS!

Me and ash had been hanging out often again, and i had been alot better than i was before. It was still really hot surprisingly so i decided to invite some of my friends round to hang out by the pool.

"maddy said shes coming and so is cass and lex" i say to zen as she chops up some fruit. "ok, is cheeky little ashtray coming?" she asks with a smirk. "yess, he is and so's fez" i say. "cool, fez is chill, i think him and lexi are the cutest" zen says. "i know right go fexi" i say as i go on my phone. "shipp" zen sings. I laugh. "ima go get changed" i say. She gives me a smile and nod as i rush upstairs.

I come back down with a matching bikini set and towel

I come back down with a matching bikini set and towel. "oo cute" zen says as she's plating everything up. "thanks" i say. "so have you and ash kissed since the night you both started talking again?" zen asks. "uhh no actually, we've gotten close to, many times but its always somehow been interrupted, so we haven't had the chance" i say. She gives me a small frown.

"you still want it to be official?" she asks me. "of course but i dont want to force him into something hes not ready for, and anyways im happy how we are right now, we're actually hanging out again so" i say. She nods. "thats true, you two are made for eachother i swear" zen says. I smile at her comment as i make my way out into the garden.

I lay my towel out on my sun lounger and head inside again to help zenni.

Eventually people start to arrive. "Sienna the door!" zen shouts out into the garden for me. "cominggg" i say. I go to open the door and its rue and gia. "Hey cuzzy" gia says giving me a peck on the cheek. I haven't hung out with her in a while and i feel kinda bad bout the ash thing.

"hey, hi rue" i say greeting them both. "wassup" rue says as she enters after gia. They make themselves comfortable outside when someone else shows up. "that's probably maddy" zen says. I go to open it and jules and the elliot guy. "hi" i say slightly confused on why they were here. "hey, rue invited us if that's alright" jules says. I nod and smile. They walk in and walk to the back but before i could close the door someone else shows up. "Dont close the door!" a girly voice said.

I look out and see cassie maddy and nate. "oh hey-" i say. They all enter. "sorry about nate i know you're not to fond of him but he insisted he'd come" maddy whispers to me as she hugs me. I just smile and nod as they all enter. "uhh cass wheres lexi?" i ask. "Shes coming with fezco" she says. A cheeky smile grows on my face. Everyone gets some drinks and tehy play some music outside on the speakers. Rue and elliot have already jumped in when the doorbell goes off once again.

I sigh. "comingg" i say to the people outside the door. I open it and see lexi holding a picnic basket with a smile on her face showing all her perfect teeth. "Heyy girl" i say. "Hii, zen told me to bring some of my famous tasty sandwiches so i did" lexi says making me giggle as i bring her in for a hug. Shortly after the hugs fez comes along and im guessing ash was shortly behind him.