•𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 •

I wake up the next morning once again to the beautiful sun shining in and welcoming me to a new motherfuckin day. My Birthday!

I was 17! Finally. As soon as i open my eyes i see balloons all around me and big 17 balloons tied onto the balcony. I get up with huge smile already plastered on my face. I walk out to the balcony to admire the two balloons when i look down to the backyard and gasp at the sight.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" shout the few people in the garden. Zen, Maddy, Rue, Gia and aunt les.

"Omg guys!" i say still with a huge smile on my face. The pool had tones of floats and a massive photo background near the patio and it all beautifully decorated. "i'll be down in just a minute" i say. I rush to my closet to get my first outfit of the day. This was just my simple before the party birthday outfit.

(a cute long sleeved crop top with a cute pencil skirt and some air force 1s so go along with it)^

I walk down with my hair half up half down like it was when i visited fezcos shop a week ago and some mascara on.

"theres the birthday girl!" zen says as i walk over and hug her. "thank you guys" i say. "ok so mom cant be here today so im going to give you her birthday present to you now which aunt les has kindly kept with her since tuesday" zen says then going into another room. I sit down at the island and gasp as i see what she brings out.

Tears fill my eyes at the sight.

It was a puppy.

"omg i cant believe it.." i say. I reach over and hold the puppy. "its a girl" zen says with a smile. I start to lightly cry. "omg she's adorable" i say. "i think you should call her cigarette ya know to match ashtray, since its your guy's first child" rue says making everyone laugh. I give her a death stare. "no. i already have a perfect name for her" i say.

"Niyah" i say. "Niyah" rue says then les slapping her arm as a sign to shut up. Rue seemed more.. Sober which made me happy. "ye. Niyah, it was my grandmothers name" i say with a smile and zen smiles too.