•𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨?•

{Please no silent readers, i love
listening to your opinions
and thoughts ! But its ok
if not, but all appreciated🫶}

The past few weeks me and ash had been having quite a few fallings out. Unlike how we were a few months earlier. Even maddy and zenni were starting to see it. I would talk about it often and sometimes when everything felt to rough or seemed too hard, i would cry in my room, making sure to lock my door every time.

I hated arguing with ash, and i dont know what's happening. Lately we just cant seem to agree on anything, but he'd usually wait abit before apologizing or me apologizing. And we'd make out and watch a movie etc. But then two or so days later we'd argue again. It was getting repetitive and tiring.

"yes can i have an iced coffee with two pumps of espresso please" i say as i wait in the Starbucks drive thru with maddy beside me choosing a nail design to get. "oh and a pink iced coffee too, one pump of espresso please" i say for maddy as she gives me a smile. The lady takes our order with a smile, i give her the money as she then asks for us to go to the next window. "thank you" i say as i drive ahead.

"wheres ash?" maddy asks. "uhh probably at the shop with fezco, why?" i reply. "oh just wondering cause you guys would usually be in an argument right about now" she says. "no.. not yet at least" i say with a sigh. She looks at me sympathetically then saying "wanna talk bout it?" . I shake my head as i sigh and look at the window to get our drinks. The man hands us the two drinks with a recipe. "thank you have a wonderful day" i say as i get ready to drive off. "you too" the man says.

As i drive back home with maddy she speaks up. "you wanna go see if hes there?" she asks. "uh nah its fine, hes probably busy" i say.

Maddy gives me a look. "bitchh- the fuck, no. you would always take a chance to see your man and now you turnin it down? the fucks going on hoe?" she asks making me sigh as we come to a red light. "I prefer being ok with him and not hanging around with him than being with him and having an argument" i say. "that never use to be the case, you dont wanna hang out with the boy your deeply in love with?" she questions.

"of course i do! i just dont want to argue! thats all! i just wish shit was different right now" i say. She gives me a look. "message him" she says. I give her a look. "what?" i ask. "message him asking to hang out, see where he is or if hes busy, then pull up" she says. I sigh as the light turns green. "fine" i say after continuing to drive. I pull into a walmart parking lot to send the message.

Baby❤️

Me: hey babe, i miss you, wanna hang?

I send the message and go off the chat and tap my fingers on my phone in frustration. "calm down girl, its not like your asking him to fuck" she says with a chuckle. I roll my eyes as my phone pings.

- sup ma, sorry kinda doing summin down shop, dont pop by, i'll talk to you later tho, bye love you

I look at the message and kinda feel like crying for some reason. Maddy sees this and snatches my phone. "the fuck he ask for you not to pop by? Nah we goin" maddy says then putting her seatbelt back on as i still sat there zoned out, overthinking everything.

"what if lately we've just been.. disagreeing? not.. arguing... disagreeing?" i say as my eyes stay fixed on one thing and my mind trys to process a sentence. "maybe most of them are disagreements but some are definitely arguments, like that time you saw another girl was messaging him and confronted him bout it" she says. "ye- b- but that was just a customer.." i say. "a customer? isnt that what he said about tiana yet he use to fuck her a year or so ago?" maddy says. My lip trys to quiver as my sight goes blurry due to the tears forming in my eyes.