•𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 •

Weeks go by and me and ash have met almost every day. We were practically best friends. School was getting harder but we would get through it together. Either way it was the holidays now.

Its a Friday, afternoon, after school, last day.

"get in si" ash shouted over at me. He didnt come in today since it was the last day but he promised he'd pick me up. "coming-" i shout at him before placing a soft kiss on maddys cheek as i said goodbye. I run over to ash and get in the car. "Heyy princess" he says. I give him a glare. "how many times have i told you to stop calling me that!" i scold him.

"yee but since when do i listen" he says giving me a smirk. I roll my eyes playfully then laughing. He didnt start driving though. He sat their staring at me, which made me slightly confused. My smile stopped as i looked over at him. His eyes sparkled as a soft smile stained his face. "ash?" i question as he snaps back to reality. "sorry-" he says."you alright?" i say with a chuckle. "ye- ye lets go" he says as he drives.

(Ashs Pov)

As she started laughing i found myself admiring her. Seeing as her dimple imprinted into her cheek, and he lips perfectly sat above her teeth showing them off. Her smile. It was perfect to me. Even though she would often tell me how she hated it since her teeth weren't all the same size. But either way, i found it fucking perfect.

I snap out of it as she looks at me confused "ash?" she questioned me. Making me realise who the fuck it was and what i was doing. "sorry-" i say incase i made her uncomfortable. Which was not what i wanted whatsoever.

(Siennas Pov)

We drove back to my place and ash parked his car in our driveway. My mom hadnt been home since the weekend of the carnival. She got offered a big job which took her up until november. Which now looking at it, was fucking ages away. It was coming up to the end of june.

"Holidays now huh?" i say to ash as i unlock the front door. "yep, what you wanna do? sit and binge watch netflix?" he asks basically mocking me since thats what i mostly did with my free time. I give him a sarcastic smile as he chuckles at himself.

"Zenni?" i shout letting my voice echo through the house. "Downstairs!" i hear her shout back. "shes in the movie room, you coming?" i ask him. He nods and follows me down.

We get to the movie room and see Zenni, Alicia and three other girls and four boys. "oh- uh i didnt know you had people over, sorry" i say as i stand by the door, ash right behind me.

"oh its fine, wassup ash" zen says sticking her hand out in a fist. He fist bumps her. "sup" He says with a quick smile. "we'll be up in my room, might go out to the shop or something i dont know" i say shrugging. "alright, just text me if anything." she says before looking back at the screen. Which played the movie Scream 5.

Me and ash head back upstairs to my room. He flops on my bed as i pick out an outfit. "i want to get my hair done" i say. He sits up. "cant you just- do your hair?" he asks making me laugh. "ye i can but i kinda wanted braids" i say. "braids?.. cant you do braids?" he asks again making me laugh at his stupidity.

"yes but not hundreds of them, those take days!" i say. "okkk so where would you get braids?" he asks. "i get them done at the mall, i know a guy" i say. "a guy?" he questions. "well a girl but you know what i mean- anyways ima get changed and you drive me there?" i ask. "sure thing ma" he says then flopping back on the bed, closing his eyes.

I kinda liked the nickname. It was cute.

 It was cute