•𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙨 •

I wake up the next day with a massive headache and my room spinning. I sit up and close my eyes trying to focus on my eyesight. Once i opened them again, everything seemed to finally stand steady as i get up cautious of how dizzy i was. I groan at the pain and slip my slippers on. Making my way downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and see Zen making pancakes. "morning si" she says. I softly smile barely opening my eyes knowing that the bright sun beaming it will only make my headache worse. I walk over to the cabinet. "you alright?" she asks. "mhm wheres the paracetamol?" i ask. "in the end cabinet in the back" she says. "i swear you barely drank?" zen says. "i had 4 cups barely finishing the last one, i know im a lightweight" i say.

She chuckles. "so you busy today?" she asks as she makes the pancakes. "apart from the carnival tonight, no" i say whilst taking two pills of paracetamol. "you?" i ask her as i finish drinking the rest of the water. "nope, might meet up with nyrah" she says. "and that is?" i ask confused. "my friend" she says. I nod not really amused. I walk over to the living area and lay down on the couch. "You want some?" she asks from the kitchen. "yes please only two" i reply.

I forgot i left my phone upstairs so i go get it. I walk past the guest room rue was in and chuckle at how crisscross and dispositioned she was sleeping. I grab my phone from my room and make my way downstairs.

I eat my pancakes and rue had woken up and eaten aswell. I stay up in my room for abit when rue walks in. "hey im going down to fez's shop to get some stuff wanna come?" she asks. "uhhh what about zen?" i ask. "she's going to a friends house for abit but she said she'll be back before the carnival" rue says. "alright gimme 10 to get ready" i say. "alright chill, i'll be downstairs in the lounge." she says. I nod.

Hair and makeup like this^^^(basically half up half down)