•'𝙈𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩'•

It was now nearly thanksgiving. And my mom let me keep the pictures of my dad and let me take pictures of the letter. She told me i could move back in if it made me feel better but she told me to do what made me feel best. And im grateful for that.

I love my mom, i know she can be this and that but i guess she was just trying to save me from more pain caused by my father, but im 17 and capable of knowing things and dealing with them.

Ash had been with me the whole time since then and even read the letter himself. I saw him shed a few tears too which broke my heart. My mom invited me ash fez lexi and maddy round for thanksgiving, wanting to give ash another chance for me and she wanted to meet me and zens new bestfriends.

So here i was stuggling on what to wear and bothering ash about it.

"Sienna! Please just pick an outfitttt we've been here for 30 minutess" ash complains as he flops back on the bed. I sigh. "Ash! This is the first time in forever my moms being nice and welcoming me back! I have to dress the part!" i say. "no you dont! its your mom for gods sake just wear your flowery dress" he says.

"hm. flowery dress" i say as i hunt my clothes.

(doesn't have to be this, i'd kinda prefer a white or pink flowery dress but i found this one so)

"A HA! found it!" i say as i pull out the dress. "meh its cute i guess" i say inspecting it. "SIENNA YOU'LL LOOK BEAUTIFUL IN IT OK! PLEASE JUST WEAR IT!" ash snaps.

I give him a look. "sorry" he says. "ok fine i'll wear it" i say as i head to the bathroom to put it on.

 "ok fine i'll wear it" i say as i head to the bathroom to put it on

(Siennas hair and makeup like this^^)

I come out of the bathroom and ash was on his phone. "About time" he says not looking in my direction yet. But her turns his head to look at me and seems to be taken by surprise.

"wow..." he says. I smile and do a twirl. "so? what'd you think?" i ask him. "i think you look beautiful" he says as he grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him. Now hes looking up at me as his arms wrapped around my upper thighs just below my ass. My hands on his shoulders.