•𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 •

{Please no silent readers, i love
listening to your opinions
and thoughts ! But its ok
if not, but all appreciated🫶}

Even after weeks of being broken up, i couldn't get him out of my head, it all seemed so surreal to me. Like it wasn't reality, nor was it a dream. In all honesty, it felt like a nightmare. I was still deeply in love with this boy but i couldn't turn back. I couldn't attempt the past again, cause we can't change the past therefore the outcome of it all would be the same.

I was sat on a chair, in a restaurant, on a cruise. A getaway with my family. My mom, zen, my aunt les, gia and rue. We all got a little break away. I wasnt having as much fun as everyone else, but i tried to keep a smile on my face and it was only our third day.

I would get asked a few times if i was ok or i was liking the trip. I would always answer with the same. "Yeaa im fine, its so fun! cant wait for the water slide to open in abit" i say as les asked me at the lunch table.

"oh em gee same, apparently the life guards are hottiess" gia says making everyone laugh, i force a little giggle out. "the food here is wonderful, isnt it sage?" les asks my mom. "indeed" my mom replies. I sigh. "hey lets post instagram pictures with our outfits!" gia suggested, dragging me and rue. Rue groaned and zen followed. "Be nice rue" les says making my mom laugh.

"Sienna first since her dress is the prettiest" gia says making me force another chuckle. "Smileee" she said as i posed and she snapped a few pictures. I should be an actress cause im the best at making people believe shit.

@siennaryleee

Caption: Cruise Life Treating Us Right💙🚢 New dress everyday😍Having fun w my loves, and all that jazz🫶🏽🌊

{liked by maddyperez, lexihoward, oliv79, a.tray05 and 2781 others}

After getting changed and going on a few water slides i check my phone to see how well my posts doing. I saw the one thing i hoped to see.

a.tray05 liked your post

I smile in awe but snap out of it. For the rest of the day i was somewhat happy and in a good mood. I still wasn't 100%, i dont think i'll ever be able to be 100% again but it was worth a shot, even if that shot was a shot in the dark..

It was now a week later and we had two weeks left on the cruise. I was sat by the pool, tanning with gia when a shadow walks past me blocking the sun. I open my eyes and see two guys that walked past, i sit up instantly in shock. For as second, one of the guys looked like ashtray. But no, wasnt him. But he did look back at me and smile. I layed back down and listened to gia talk about her life. After abit she asks me a question.