•𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 •

{Please no silent readers, i love
listening to your opinions
and thoughts ! But its ok
if not, but all appreciated🫶}

Its been another two weeks since that night and maddy and lexi are staying over.

"so hows things with ashy poo going?" maddy asks as she curled lexis hair. "good" i say genuinely meaning it. She turns ,giving me a look. Then realises i wasnt joking and says "really?"

"mhm, he's taking me on our first proper date tomorrow night" i say smiling at the thought of it all. "Ooo cutee" lexi says. "yee i guess" i say smiling. Zen was also in the room, just zoned out on her phone.

"you think things are gonna work out?" lexi asks. "i hope so.. i really like him.." i say. Lexi looks at me. "ye but for things to hopefully work out.. you need to- y'know...love him" she says, then facing the mirror again. "i- i think i do.. i just- dont know how to tell him" i say as i fiddle with my fingers, sat up straight on my bed with my legs crisscrossed.

"well you gotta know it, not think it" lexi says. "hmm reallyy, sooo whats going on with you and fez hmm?" i ask her with a smirk. I see an instant smile tug her lips. "we're just friends.." she says trying not to smile as she fiddled with her fingernails. "pff my ass you're just friends, me and ash walked in on you guys giggling and laughing together on the floor at 3 in the morning" i say. She chuckles at the memory. "yeee but that was just us- being stupid- OH and that same night when you and ash walked in, why was he shirtless and you bottom less huh?" she says flipping it back on me.

Maddy gasps as she turns to face me along with lexi. "You had sex with ash?" she blurts out. "what?!" zen says as she sat up quickly with her eyes widened. "what-NO!- he doesnt sleep with a top on and i dont sleep with bottoms on, CAUSE ITS UNCOMFORTABLE!! Ok?! We didnt have sex!" i say. "ugh ruined the fun there rylee" maddy says as she continues to curl lexi's hair. "oh shush, i- dont even think im ready for that yet.." i say.

"girl you do you, do it when your ready and dont let him pressure you into doing it either cause thats just deep and-" maddy says going on and on. "No- maddy he would never pressure me or force me into doing it, hes not like that, he'll respect my wishes" i say. "gentlemen that is" lexi says. I chuckle. "actually i need to text him, last time i did so was after lunch" i say as i grab my phone from my nightstand.

Baby❤️

Me: hey babe, everything good?

I expected him to message back straight away but he didn't so i just left it and waited till he did.

"im hungry, anyone wanna go for a late night drive to dunkin?" i ask with a smirk. "Yesss i would kill for a coffee and some donuts right now" zenni says. "hello to you too" i say since shes barely engaged with the conversation. "hey, so when are we going?" she says hurrying me up. "once i've finished doing ma girls hair boo" maddy says. Zenni sighs and slouches back. "what? im not gon let her go out with half curly half straight hair, what am i? an amateur?" maddy sasses zenni.

"whats up with you lately zen? your like quiet and distant" i ask her. "nothings up just not feeling it lately" she says shrugging. "no theres something wrong, i know it" i say. She sighs.

"theres this guy i like but my friend likes him too and i dont know what to do- and he's getting closer with her soo.." zen says with a frown as she lets out a loud, harsh sigh.

"oh shit zen, i didnt know, wanna talk bout it?" i ask her. "kinda- but n-no not really.. but i need to.. but i- ugh i dont know" she says contemplating everything. "its ok, we can talk about it when you're ready, my advice is ,don't waste time on someone whos showing more attention to someone else" i say. She gives me a small smile. "thanks si" she says as she opens her arms for a hug which i accept.