Chapter 17: Aiden And Shylo

In order to understand where we are right now, you have to know the past. The alpha is 21, I know that's quite young for an alpha, but as it happens, he makes a hell of one. He makes it seem so easy. He seems... in control. Maybe more so than I am in control of myself let alone my own thoughts. He was raised by his parents at first, from what I've heard, gathering tea as I do best, they were abusive and junkies. Which I suppose maybe I could relate if they were addicted, kind of how I'm addicted to blood, I can't say no. It's just too strong. It's like this threat of losing yourself to it. It's a scary feeling, that's for sure. And soon I would find out it isn't going to be my only addiction. So he became alpha at a young age when his adoptive parents died in a house fire. He would later find that he thrived at being alpha, at inspiring others. He made the life of a wolf seem less painful than it was, when he described it to me it seemed like heaven if you could make it your own. Why couldn't I have been born a werewolf? No don't get me wrong I love being a witch, it's the bloodlust with being a heretic that gets my hate and disdain. Sometimes it makes me feel like a lion in a world of zebras and gazelles. He even made the life of a vampire seem like it could be fun, and maybe he's right. I could use this advantage of not being able to die to do things I've been too scared to do, like skydiving. Or maybe even riding a bike on the edge of a cliff like you see celebrities doing. Maybe even jump from a high place and not catch myself with my feet I think with a smirk. "What's so interesting?" Aiden asks. "Oh nothing, just thinking about how I'm a better species, I can do things you can't." I say with an even wider lengthy grin. I take in the shocked look on his face as I hear Shylo cackle from the log beside us. We had all been bull-shiting all night and just hanging around, Nat had insisted on making the rings alone. So here the three of us sit hanging around as if there is no cares in the world. "I want your guys opinion on something." Shylo says getting up to grab something. She's back in a flash changed into a cute but simple dress, it's breathtaking and mostly black aside from the red drips of color catching the fire just right every so often, to make unresponsive. She was breathtaking, does she know this? Does she know she could stop a heart without trying, she could rip my heart out of the cavity in my chest and i would still be smiling like the doofus I am. Still smiling i take a deep breath, "Is this what your showing us?" I ask. She nods quickly. I want to scold her for wearing something so sexy near this man, whom was looking her over furiously. Am I jealous? I've never felt this kind of feeling, ever. It was like she was in a rhythm and my body was flowing to the beat. She swept my heart away with the dress. Lifting it off of her ankles to reveal the strappy shoes she had on with it, catching my breath yet again. Seeing the way Aiden was looking at her made me hot to the touch, elbowing him in the side a little harder than i had to. "Watch it." I whisper low enough for just us three to hear, wanting Shylo to overhear me i smile. "You look drop dead gorgeous." Aiden said picking up on the vibe I dropped excuses himself. "Well Ladies, it's getting late. I think I'm gonna hit the tent. See you girls in the morning." me and Shylo both whisper something of a goodnight never unlocking our eyes. As soon as he's gone I'm next to her, pulling her hair to one side of her neck whispering in her ear, knowing damn well I'm tickling her neck with every word. "How could you wear something so damn attractive in front of me knowing I fall for the ladies hard?" is she smiling? She knows damn well what she's getting herself into. I like that. "Because I wanted your raw reaction." she reasons. "Well this is it.'' I whisper again, flipping her around so I can see her face from where I stand, pulling her head to look up given that I'm just a tad taller. Looking her in the eyes I contemplated kissing the gorgeous woman before me. Letting them close I slip my head down tracing my bottom lip against hers, as if teasing her. Feeling the way she trembled under my touch edged me on further. "This too." I whisper, drawing the moment on. As I grab her jaw bone and tilt it further towards me, I lean in close, kissing her with more passion than I've had my entire life. Grabbing her hand and pulling her toward my tent, I ask "how about we get you out of that dress, before you catch someone else's attention?" she smiles at that, we both walk to my tent not caring about the world and reality we left behind. I start kissing more passionately as I shove her down to the ground pulling the zipper down furthering the situation we were in. throwing her heels to the side I go to grab her dress to slide it off, before I find myself on the ground under her weight, I'm pinned and I like it. She's pulling my top off before I have time to say no, she's reaching for the buttons on my jeans. I should cut this off before I get myself hurt again, but I don't want to. I slid out of my jeans kicking and giggling at Shylo as she smiles down at me, she waves her hand whispering something into thin air candles appearing lit as she drops her hand, "I'll do it for you." she whispers. Nat must have told her about my fear of using a fire spell. It's evident in the way she was careful with the spell. She stands pulling the tent zipper up as she shimmies out of her dress. Her frame is gorgeous, not too thin, not too thick. Not that I would judge. I usually find all women attractive. Haha. she leans in kissing me and pulling me from my thoughts. This is it, I'm going to have my first time in a tent. Wow. I let her continue as she pulls off my underwear and bra and discards it across the tent. I hope she doesn't mind this being my first. Is it hers too? I don't know. She's moving with such ease that I don't think so, but it's ok, because I like her pace. It's helping my nerves. Holy shit. That feels amazing. She really knows what she's doing, and she's only using her fingers omg. I'm gonna break. I don't think I can arch my back any higher. Suddenly I burst like a balloon with a relief of no stress following it. Shylo lays down beside me. "It seems like you needed that." she states. I nod my head only eager for more.