Chapter Twenty Three: The Trip

"Kate." Nat pleads with me, I organized a group to find Lewis up close and in person. She doesn't want me to leave let alone lead the mission. I've told Aiden I was done sitting around, that he could come with or watch me walk away, and in the end he chose to come with me. I also invited Shylo with me. Aiden has given his men strict orders to keep Nat here at all costs. So I'm leaving her here. She's safe, and away from me. I'm still pissed after last night, she had no right to bring Shylo and Aiden into her anger with me. I push past her a little more roughly than necessary. Walking away from her, I whisper "I'll be back soon sissy." and I leave stopping for Aiden and Shylo on the way, We'd be running, Aiden has full werewolf power whenever he wants, Me and Shylo have full access to our vamp speed. So it just made sense to run. We head out walking at first, while I whisper a spell to cloak us by smell, magic and Natalie's eyes. I lock eyes with Aiden letting him know we are good, he smiles gently at me, I think it's the most calming thing about him. Does he know how beautiful he is? Probably best I don't tell him until I know what I want. Gods this is frustrating. I'm so confused right now. I had no idea sophia felt that way still. She doesn't even look like she's still in love with me. I guess I don't know her as well as I once did. She deserves the world though. Natalie really knows how to piss me off. But it's hard watching her do so, because I can't do the same, I fear if i do i would bring out her beast. And right now that's the last thing I want. Especially with her being pregnant. I smell the air around me loving the scent of Shylo and aiden combining. Just another reason to be confused. We stopped running to talk at this point. "Shylo, Aiden, I think I owe you two an apology." I say knowing what shylo's reaction would be before it comes. "You don't owe us anything." she murmurs. "I know. It's just your both amazing, I like both of you. But I don't want to hurt anyone going down this road." I say trying not to cry. "I don't know how Shylo feels about this, but if it's cool with you two, im kinda ok with the idea of a throuple...'' I hear from Aiden, making me stop in my tracks, did he just say what I think he did. I'm blushing, hard, I can feel it creeping up my neck, my heart is throbbing by the time I hear Shylo say " I'm down for anything. As long as it involves kate.." this conversation is a little awkward. "Aiden?" I ask. "Yes?" "Pinch me." "what why?!?" he shoots back. "Because I'm not sure this is real-" I start when he cuts me off from kissing me. "It's real babygirl." The next thing I know is that Shylo is kissing my cheek.wow. Talk about blushing now, I can't handle all this. Wow, I feel really dizzy all of a sudden. The world around me is going in and out of fuzziness. Before long my legs grow weak, all I remember is someone grabbing me before I fall.

When I came to Aiden was sitting next to me, "why am i on the ground?" I ask curiously, having forgotten some of what just occurred. "You fainted love. Guess we overwhelmed you." Shylo says. Yet when I look around I don't see her. "Where are you?" I am more confused than anything. "Right here." she says when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look but nothing is there. No one is there. "Shy?" I ask. "She's invisible,'' Aiden explains. Someone stopped and was messing with us, giving us a hard time. Saying it was suspicious that I had two girls with me, unattended."I sigh. Sounds like people, don't know how to mind their business. "So I vanished." she finishes for him. Now I'm kinda just mad at myself for not having thought about the possibility of her being invisible. Im a witch for fuck sake. "Shylo." I hiss when she squeezes my ass. "What?" she asks cutely, pretending to be innocent. What am I going to do with these two? "So are we all together..?" I don't really know how this works. "We are whatever you want us to be sweetheart." Aiden responds with a smirk. " wait. This isn't important right now. We have to find lewis." I say, wishing we could stay here forever. I get up, walking toward the road.we really should be going. But Aiden isn't ready to leave, I know this in a heartbeat when he grabs my hand, and kisses me yet again. I can feel Shylo wrap her arms around me from behind. While Aiden's hands are exploring my body, Shylo takes his previous place kissing me, slowly moving down my neck. When I don't protest they continue. Before I know it my shirt has gotten thrown, along with Aiden's and apparently Shylo's whom I can now see. Before long my pants are thrown down and we have moved this party into the woods a little farther. Aiden is next to me when I undo his pants, watching the fall, I follow suit dropping to my knees. And taking him in my mouth. He's much too big to fit completely in my mouth, but I try. Smiling when he moans and grabs my hair, making me do the same. Shylo has gotten on the ground, her mouth sucking and nippling at the inside of my thighs, slowly moving to my yoni. Gasping when she gets there, I shake a little, Aiden wrapping his arm under mine. Before long Aiden has swapped places with Shylo and he's teasing me with his large member. Making me moan even more louder than before. Thrusting inside me I scream of joy and pleasure. I've begun work on making Shylo feel as good as she made me feel. Eventually I can taste her juices running into my mouth, I smile knowing I've done a good job. Now it's Shylo's turn to be pleased by Aiden. She's working on me once more, how many times can a girl orgasm? I think I might explode from all this pleasure. When I release for the last time it's as if a thousand suns are burning inside me, and I'm finally at peace with where I am, for the moment.