Chapter Thirty Three: Everything Ends Sooner Or Later

I roll over in bed kissing Duch on the head. "Morning Babe." I whisper. We were somewhere in Italy at this point. "Morning gorgeous." She smiles. She's been loving the road so far, and even though It still hurts. I'm doing better on the Shylo front. It's been Three years now, I stand up and kiss the urn Natalie had sent me with some of Shylo's ashes in it. "Good morning Shy." I whisper. It's been three years of traveling from town to town, country to country, state to state. And it's been fun. But this time we are in Italy because Rebekah Mikaelson was spotted here just two days ago. I have a special dagger that can make her sleep until it's removed, just until I figure out how to kill her. I stole the dagger from Klaus a while back. I had told him I was a fortune witch, they see some good and bad futures, and he fell for it, for a little bit. I was just barely out of his house when he found out I had stolen a dagger. Almost got killed, but Sophie saved me. I smile looking at her now . She's beautiful. I've been watching Rebekah go to the same spots for the last day and a half now. I'm ready. I walk into the store and she'll be coming to get her tea in four minutes. "Invisique" I whisper watching my body disappear in the mirror, cutting it close as she walks in the door. I follow her as she walks down the Isles Looking for her stupid tea. Finally she gets to the cash register. "Corpus Impeatu" I whisper, freezing Rebekah's body where it is. "Ad Somnum" I whisper going behind the counter to catch the sleeping cashier. I walk back to Rebekah Uncloaking my body so she can see me. "Hi Rebekah. Remember me?" She Gets an angry look over her face. "I'll take It that look, says I remember who you are alright. Well guess what Rebekah. I remember you. My sweet. Well, speak! I didn't freeze your mouth.." She sighs "Hmm I guess you didn't. I Don't remember you. At all." wow rude. This bitch is so self centered. "Well Rebekah. I remember you. You Desperately wanted Lewis Appenzeller, for god knows what. And His daughter stepped in. So You stuck your hand through her chest and clinched your fist around her heart and compelled her to run away as fast as she could. And she did." Rebekah Laughs in response to this. "You're that wimpy one that told me to just take him and leave the people pitching camp there unharmed right?" I nod with vigor. "Well I hope you enjoyed the show." she laughs it off like she isn't frozen, not able to move. "Why are you laughing Rebekah, I'm the one with a dagger and white oak ash." She laughs harder at this. "And it's not like you can wield it. Vampires are referred to as monsters in the grimoires, any 'monster' to wield the dagger shall die. The only reason we can is because we are immortal." She smiles and nods at me. "So are you done?" No I'm not Rebekah, you killed the one person that kept me sane, not that I'd ever tell her that. "Good thing I brought a human with me." I turn around and uncloak a human that's been here this whole time compelled. "Take this dagger and shove it into her heart. Don't miss." He walks slowly over to Rebekah, who has started trying to break free from the spell now. "Are we scared Rebekah? Now you know how you made her feel when she couldn't do anything but rip her own heart out of her chest." The human walks around to the back of Rebekah and shoves the dagger in slowly. At first nothing happens and I almost panicked, then she slowly starts turning gray from her toes to the top of her head. "So, Rebekah. I know you can hear me. I bet you had no intention of being daggered, put into your coffin, then buried under Twelve feet of concrete, then me and my girlfriend intend to build our house on top of all that. Well at least you won't be near a toxic relationship." I smile and Wheel her Coffin in, Putting her inside it I stare at her gray body for a while hoping Shylo can see this. "Phasmatos vedas nas etuem nahmi ex veras." I whisper, forcing the coffin to close and seal itself using magic. I grab Hold of the coffin and stand by the door. "Invisique." I say cloaking me and Rebekah's coffin. Wheeling her outside and to the truck I get in the front. And uncloak myself. "Hi Sophie. Are you ready to go see Natalie?"

Natalie's Point Of View

"Will you marry me?" I gasp and scream yes. Looking at the woman on the floor in front of me I'm surprised with how far me and Nylah have come within the last three years. And I will continue to be proud. "Kate is coming back home." I hurried after I said yes, I didn't know what to say. "Did she get Rebekah?" she asks eagerly. "Yea Daggered and sealed away in her coffin. As she deserves." I'm excited to see Kate, it's been three years and the only talking we do is in our letters. Her and Duchess got back together. I just don't want Kate to get hurt again.

A week Goes by

Kate's Point Of view

I've made it back to the state I saw you last Shylo. I'm back home. I get out of the truck making sure that it's sealed with magic once more. I step towards the house Natalie and Nylah have been living in. "NATALIE!!" I scream from outside. She comes Running outside when she hears my voice. "Hiya Sissy." I whisper. It's been so long since I've called her that I'm not sure if she's ok with it anymore. "HI." she screams jumping on me latching herself around my waist to hug me. "I missed you Kate." she says as she hugs me tighter. "I missed You too Natty. Can you let go, you're suffocating me." she drops down beside me, letting go. I smile at her so she knows I'm thankful. This has been too long. "So, Am I walking you down the aisle or what?" I ask her. I know she's been freaking out about all this wedding stuff but it's tomorrow so I kind of need to know. "Uhhh. y..yea.yea if you w...will?" she asks. I think it's funny she's nervous about asking me to walk her.

\

The next day, Natalie's Wedding Day

I put my Blood Red Dress on, prepared to keep my sister from falling as she walks down the aisle, I'm ready. I go to find Natalie, when I find Nylah. "Hi soon to be sister. Knock her dead out there. Not literally or I'll have to kill you." I chuckle Trying to be funny. "I'd have to kill myself if I did that." She says before I have time to say just kidding. I continue to look for Natalie, Walking into the Kitchen I find her trying to talk herself into some white heels. "Natalie, they aren't going to bite you, It's one day. And not even a full one ok?" as if it was enough said she smiles and puts them on ready to walk down this floor. I take her round to the back pews. When the Pianist starts playing their special song is when me and Natalie walk arm in arm down the aisle, where I take my place next to her for Shylo. This was supposed to be Shylo's part. Being a bridesmaid. I was Just supposed to walk her, but I couldn't be happier any Other way. "I do." Nylah Looks at me and I give her an encouraging smile, at this she takes Natalie's hand and places the most beautiful ring on her finger. "I do Too." Natalie pipes in. sliding the same ring on Nylah's finger. "I now pronounce you partners." The priest says rather loudly. I clap For my sister today knowing that I'm clapping for two.

***I'M PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE END OF THE TWINS I HOPE YOU GUYS JOIN ME ON MY NEXT WRITING JOURNY -KATE***