chapter 17 part 3 (one day to treaty and lovers fight)

Sakura

After we came back from the spring hours later I'll say we were met with a angry Kakashi in the livingroom I looked to Deidara he gave me a knowing nod I smiled at him as he kissed my head and walked down the hall to where the kids where I walked over and sat beside Kakashi giving him a smile when he saw I was there he laid his head in my lap I rifled his hair.

"What's wrong?"

"Where you go?" I gave a smile not telling him the full story not because I was ashamed but because he wouldn't understand.

"I had a nightmare went out to get some air now what's wrong."

"The elders choose me to be the the next Hokage." I gave a smile.

"That's good why are you angry?"

"I don't want it it's there way of keeping me here." I frozed as I understood why he was angry.

"T-that mean yo-"

"Yeah. "

"But why would they do that to keep you here?"

"They know I'm planning on leaving with you this is their way of keeping me here."

"You don't have to accept you know you can decline and I thought the blond idiot was gonna be hokage?"

"He supposed to but they don't think he's ready not yet anyway way and the elders what someone they trust to sign the treaty which leads to me weirdly they trust you all they said that you were there best and there happy you managed to keep them all in place for the best." I gave him a sad smile.

" I think you know what you need to do." He sat up and looked at me in shocked.

"Sakura we have plans I can't I promised you th-" I cut him of with my hand.

"Listen to me I think this is a wonderful idea and while your the hokage you can train him when he's ready you can pass it on to him what's so wrong about this?" I watch him stand up angry.

"No after everything we've been through how can you be fine with this Sakura how!!" I stood up grabbing his hands.

"I'm not happy but I am a leader to an entire country so I'm looking at it from a leaders view and I thinknits a smart move the elders know with you in charge thing will go well." He pulled from my and ran his hands throw his hair frustrated.

"I don't know it doesn't feel right." I walked closer to him and placed my hand on the side of his safe giving him a smile.

"It's alright look after you train him come to me in the hiden mountains I'll be waiting for you amd in the mean time we can write letters this is important right now its what happens when we have to put are country first just for a little while okay." I saw him angry but he said nothing but nod his head pulling me to his chest I pulled from him as I hear konan say my name I responded back to her.

"What happen?"

"Deidara has a high fever whatever you guys did last night got him sick." I slap my forehead as I cursed loudly.

"I told him to use the body heat Jutsu that idiot." Konan gave out a laugh.

"I'll take care of him if you want?" I shook my head no.

"No I'll do you know he's not going to let anyone touch him like this I'll deal with me do you mind keeping an eye on the little ones?" Her eye glow up as I said that she gave a big smile she opened her mouth but Krain came out of nowhere with Sarda on her back. I jumped back to it as she yelled causing my ears to hurt.

"Oh I'll help to come on lets go to the park park park." Before I said said anything else she ran out the door with my daughter on her back still and my son and Sasuke other team mates chasing after them I gave a smile knowing my kids and Sasuke team like eachother I turn to Konan she gave a knowing smile.

"Gues were going to the park later baby." She threw a kiss and ran after them I turn to Kakashi.

"Kakashi you-" He cut me off.

"I'll do it I'm not happy about it but I'll do it cause it's important to you." I gave a smile and pulled his mask down giving him a hard kiss then quickly lift it back up smiling at him.

"Thank you my love, now I'm going to go check up on Deidara want to come?" He shook his head no I frowned.

" He doesn't like me much and I should probably go to the elders to prepare and tell them my full answer I'll be back later." I gave a nod as he pulled his mask down giving me a quick kiss and walked over to the front door.

"See you later love you." I smiled as I watched him leave.

"Love you too." I spoke as he closed the door I quickly turned around and ran to where Deidara to see him laying in bed he looked at me when I walked in the room I gave him a growl as I closed the door.

"I know I'm sorry I was forced on you I forgot I'm sorry." I walked over to him and sat down.

"De you need to be careful." He gave a small smile.

"It was worth it." He placed his hand on my face.

"Sigh you're a pain."

"I guess so lay with me?" I rolled my eyes.

"No." He gave a pout I gave a laugh.

"I thought you loved me." I rolled my eyes and placed a kiss on his head.

"I do De but you need soup and a hot towel." He gave out a groan.

"Fine but I need something first." Before I said anything he slammed me on the bed slamming his lips against mine I gave out a moan as I felt him tongue on my neck.

"D-Deidara not n-now l-later." He gave out a groan and buried his face in my chest.

"Come on my love you need soup."

"No I want you and sleep." I gave out a giggle and ran my hands throw his hair.

"Your gonna get worst love and were leaving tomorrow after the signing you meet rest so I'm going to make soup."

"Alright."  I gave a smile as he let go of me I stood up frome the bed and gave him a kiss.

"I'll be back don't do anything stupid."

"Mhh." I watched him closed his eyes I placed one more kiss on his head before walking out the room and headed to the kitchen and started to cook as I was cook I smelled Sasuke walk into the house.

"Hey." He jumped on the counter beside me giving me a smile.

"Hi." I said back as I added everything to a pot of water and turn the stove on.

"So want to tell me why I saw you in the spring last night?" I drop chicken I was taken out the fridge and looked at him with wide eyes not saying anything as he gave me a disappointed look.

To Be Continued...................