Epilogue

Sakura

A year it's been a year since that day do I get lonely sometimes? Yes I do. Do I get angry thinking about it? Again yes I do but I've learned that there no point in thinking about it. Oh who am I kidding I'm piss beyond piss and what makes me more piss is the fact that I have pushed and love romance away my brother of course being him said that wouldn't be such a good idea since I've marked Deidara but I think it's dor the best right? Nope wrong wrong wrong and what's worst I broke my promise and I can't fix it even if I want too because I told him to move on and my lonely older brother told me I was making a mistake and since I didn't listen that what was coming to me I deserved and man was he right.

"Ugh my chest is in pain."

Sigh yeah he having sex with someone again

"W-why does it hurt worst t-then usual?"

It gets worst the more you two are apart it won't end well if you don't do something about it soon.

"N-No absolutely N-Not." I stood from my desk and walked over to the door with Scrolls in my hand Befor I could make it to the door I dropped everything falling to the ground giving out a loud painful scream and the last thing I remember before passing out was seeing Sasuke sharingan looking down on me in panic mode.

Hello my lovely reader now I know lots of you may not be to happy at me right now but not to worry 😉 there will be a second book 😊 I've already have started it but sadly you all will have to wait for please follow my account so you can get all the updates and messages from me I love you all and thank you for reading my book it makes me very happy knowing that someone likes my work bye love you all hugs and kisses to all of you 😘😘🤗🤗