Chapter 11 (3 days left and a turn of events)

Sakura point of view

As I slowly left the room where Deidara and the kids were sleeping I closed the door I quietly walk down the hall to the kitchen to get something to drink as I was walking I heard small cry's coming from the living room area and a familiar chakra spiking up I walk closer to it to see Kakashi crying in his sleep and of course my stupid wolf had to pull me closer to him but I quickly shook it her off pulling her to the back of my mind and turn away but as I did that I heard my name being called which made me turn my body facing him.

"Sakura p-please sta....." I gave out a soft sigh and walked over to his sleeping body placing the blanket over him and moving some hair out his face as I keeled down beside him.

"Sigh you really are a piece of work Kakashi you don't have to try so hard for my love but I wish you didn't love me I don't need it I don't deserve it you have you own life to look for and I have mine no matter what we feel I just can't I don't want to feel that type of love anymore I don't know how much heart break I can take." I lean down to him and kissed him on his forehead and placed a kiss as I moved from him I was quickly pulled into a inbreace.

"P-Please don't leave me." My eyes went wide as I heard him whisperer in my ear.

"K-Kakashi." I felt wetness on my shoulder.

"Please I don't want to lose you again please Sakura Please don't leave me I-I love you so much and I'm sorry I'm so sorry I left you P-Please please forgive me please." I felt his grip tighten on me.

"Kakashi let go."

"No!!!, I'm not going to lose you again I wont!!!"

"Please let me go." I felt him slowly loosen up on me and dropped to my side only to get my wrist grabbed and pulled up above my head as my body slammed against the coach and a pair of strong yet soft lips against mine. I know that I'm way stronger then him but my stupid wolf just crave to his touches him makes me melt and it makes my wolf purr to his touches damn stupid wolf.

"Mmm" I gave out a moan into his mouth as I felt him grabbed my ass as He lift me up from the coach and started to walk I don't know to where but as I heard a door slammed shut behind us and my body placed on a soft surface I assume it was a bed and due to the smell I scent its his room since his scent was much stronger in this area much more.

"Sakura I'm so sorry please foreg-" I cut him off by slamming my lips on his which made him give out a small growl making me give out a small giggle which made him smile into our kiss as he pulled me closer to him making my wrap my legs around his torso pulling him closer cause us both give out a soft moan.

"K-Kakashi!!" I moaned out his name as I felt him kissing and biting down my color bone as he placed small marks and kisses down my color bone I felt my shirt unbutton and pulled off me then his lips fell back on mine as I ripped his shirt off him making me give out a laugh.

"Impatient are we?"

"Shut up bastard." He smiled as he went back to kissing me.

"Sakura." He pulled from my lips and rest his head against mine and he lend his body on me and that's when I realized he was sticking his length at the entrance of my womanhood he was asking me for pit it in I didn't even feel him pull my pants down wait I was never wearing pants I just had a shirt on with my underwear wait he took my underwear OFF DAMN IT YOU STUPID WOLF YOU THE CAUSE OF MY GUARD DOWN!!!

"Sakura I love you so much." Before I could respond to him he pushed himself into me making me give out a loud moan.

"Ahh!!!" He slammed his lips back on to mine as he pushed further into me.

Shit he huge

Go away now not the time you damn wolf

Fine I see someone is happy to feel him again

Fuck OFF!!!

I felt Kakashi travel to my breast and placed one in his mouth and the other in his hand as he started to play with my breast I felt a hand slid down to my click and start to move his hand as he thrust into me fast and hard making both my mind and wolf go crazy.

"Ka-kakashi I-ahh!!!" He started to pick up speed making me moan louder and at the way me making my body feel I don't care if anyone hears me.

"Relaxes no one can hear us the rooms are sound prof." He said biting onto my ear making me give out another moan as well as climaxing which only made him go faster as I pulled onto his hair.

"Shit Sakura I missed you so fucking much." He said as he gave me a much more gentle kiss and thrust into me a few more times before pulling out and releasing himself and droping his body beside me trying to catch his breath.

"Ka-Kakashi."

"Y-yes blossom?"

"We have to talk." He gave out a low sigh.

"I Know but right now I just want have this moment just for a bit please can we stay like this for the night p-please." I turn my head to him and gave a small smile as I saw him smiling down on me.

"Sigh Okay." His smile grow bigger as he throw the blanket over our naked body's and pulled me to his chest raping a arm around me placing a kiss on my head I smiled to that as I threw a arm over his torso and kissed his chest letting the darkness take me with it as I closed my eyes letting the dream land have me as I fell asleep with the first man I ever fell in love with.