Chapter 4

Sasuke point of view

I turn my head to see sakura leaning against the door frame trying to stay awake her eyes were yellow she had on a oversize shirt on that reached right above her knee. Just by look at her I could tell she was tired. I breathe in some air and relaxed trying to come down and not lose it.

"Was this why you didn't tell the Hokage?" she nod her head as she gave out yawn.

"H-how long have you know?"

"Like I said earlier since your brothers death my brother hand my memory blocked once he gave me to the 4th hokage and your brother so tell me Sasuke are you gonna do now that you know my secret i'm sure the hokage has you keeping an eye on me and my team and don't lie she was my master after all I know how her mind works." I study Sakura to see she was really trying to stay awake I then looked down at the locket.

"Sigh no matter what your my team mate and your my family I'll keep this to myself but you can't lie to me if I ask you question that have a benefit for myself I don't know the Hokage like you or the village but I am gonna prove that i'm loyal to the village so if I see or hear anything that has to do with your team plotting against the vilega I will be the one who will end you all Sakura." She gave me a faint smile.

"You have my word on our name that my team has nothing to be plotting on the village and I'll answer anything you want but you have to understand that there may be something I can't tell you not that I don't trust you but because it may involve my family on my mother side and my team."

"Understandable." I walked up to her she gave me a concern look.

"Turn around i'm sure you want this back." She turn her back to me as soon as she lift her hair up I put the necklace around her neck and locked it I don't know why I did it but I did I wrapped my arms around her from behind and kissed the back of her neck which made her body stiff up.

"S-Sasuke?"

"I-I'm glad I'm not alone."

"Hmm I should go I'm try my best to stay awake if I keep fighting it then, then something bad will happen enjoy your shower." I unwrapped my arms from her and watched her leave the bathroom. When she left I felt some type of feeling in me I didn't know what it was so I just shook it off and went to shower.

..........................

Sakura point of view

As I enter my room I closed the door and headed to the bed to see that Deidara was spread out on the bed shirtless knocked out I gave a soft smile as I saw my best friend drooling on his face he looked so adorable when he sleeps he like a baby.

"Sigh your going to get sick dummy." I pulled the blanket over him covering his body up as I was about to grab my book from the nightstand near the bed I was pinned down to the bed I try to move but it was no used as I saw who it was I looked up to Deidara to see his eyes were closed sigh he sleeping.

"Deidara it's me don't worry sleep okay please i'm tired." I watch Deidara opened his eyes slowly and looked at me.

"S-sorry I thought you were-"

"Yeah i know don't worry now let go I wanna sleep before dinner."He gave me a low laugh and lend down to me and placed his head on my chest.

"Sleep i'm not moving your chest feel comfortable Blossom." I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Sigh i'm not fighting with you I'm too tired to fight." I closed my eyes and let the dark take over.

......................