chapter 19 part 5 (one day till treaty and Brotherly talk)

Deidara

I lend down placing a kiss on the now sleeping Sakura after what I did to her she should sleep till tmm hopefully she does cause she really needs this sleep I was about to lay next to her until I heard a knock on the Door followed by Sasori voice.

"Hey anyone in there?" I gave out a groan and got of the bed putting my underwear on amd covering Sakura body before walking over to the door and opening it.

"What do you want?" He pushed me to the side and walked in I gave him a look.

"Where trying to sleep the little ones are with konan and that red head chick what do you want?" I watched his eyes moved to Sakura his eyes harden as he turn to me but quickly widen once he saw me neck which made him slammed the door I whisper yelled at him as I saw Sakura still sleeping.

"What the Fuck she sleeping do you want ro get us all killed!!!" He rolled his eyes and looked to me.

"Which one are you the human or demon?" I walked over to the bed and sat letting out my breath.

"Human, Kakashi the demon side." He gave a nod.

"How long has this been?"

"This morning around 3 or so we went to the spring outside the village." I watched him look over to his sister and smiled.

"You know you won't be able to leave her side not without her telling you to leave."

"Yeah I know I'm honestly fine with it really."

"You also need to be careful are human side the one that can procreate." My eyes widen as he said that.

"I did not know that."

"Yeah it's to keep the balance for our kind to make sure we can control ourselves at a young age since our demon side the one that loses control."

"So he can't get her pregnant?" He shook his head no.

"Sad isn't our demon the one who has a mate for life yet they can never be the one to bare the child but are human side can mark as many lovers at it wants." I felt the bed moved beside me I turn my head to see turn to her back I grabbed the blanket and covered her bare chest.

"So she be able to bit over?"

"Yes but she won't do that Sakura different from me and all the others from are clan we may have the same parents but she much more stronger and deadlier."

"I never understood that why is that?"

"The demon that attach to her from birth Is the most powerful and important one it said that only the one born gifted will gain her that's why she the leader of our country the all look up to her and why wouldn't they she was born from royal and she was given the most powerful demon the queen her self Lilith the demon queen."

"Sigh I see." I smiled as I heard her call my name in her sleep.

"The kids are back so is the copy ninja." I gave a nod and stood up throwing on my clothes I should probably get them fed and bed."

"I'll do it after tomorrow where all going home and I won't be able to see the that much."

"You sure I don't mind?"

"Yeah it's cool." I watched him look over his sister with said eyes.

"Why do you always do that look at her with those eyes when she sleeps?"

"Sigh because this is the only time she looks peaceful and I'm jealous in away as well."

"Why?"

"The girl I love died before I could even tell her my feelings."

"That was 14 years ago why haven't you moved on?"

"She was my demon mate its not that easy you should head to sleep I'm gonna get the kids. Before I said anything else he was out the door yelling for the kids.

"Deidara." I turn to see Sakura still sleeping I gave her one more kiss and left the room with a smile on my face as I closed the door.

"Uncle De-De." I looked down to see Sarada giggling I smile and picked her up walking into the kitchen and placing her on the counter.

"I thought you got sent to bed already?" I watch the 3 year old put her finger to her mouth.

"Shh you don't see me." I gave her a smile as I bit into a apple.

"Do you want to sleep with me and mommy?" She gave me a big teeth smile and nod her her.

"Yes, yes heehee." I quickly ate the apple and threw the core in the trash and picked up Sarada heading over to the room only to find Kakashi about to knock on the Door.

"She sleeping I wouldn't if I were you." He jumped when he hard my voice.

"Ah I see." He turn my way once he saw Sarada he smile through his masked I looked down to Sarada to see she had already passed out I smile and kissed her head.

"I'll just talk to her in the morning before we have ro sign the treaty." I gave a nod as he turned around and walked down the hall I shooked it off as I opened the door closing it be hind me placing Sarada in the middle of the bed and covering her I smiled and sat beside the bed on the floor leaning my head back a d closed my eyes waiting for the inherited one to walk in and just like that 10 minutes later Fugaku walked in rubbing his eyes and sat in my lap I smiled and placed him beside his sister and locked the door before pulling my shirt off and climbed in bed throwing the blanket over me as I pulled Sakura to my chest and closed my eyes smiling with the women I love.

To Be Continued...................