chapter 3

Kakashi point of view

"So your the leader saku-chan of the Akatsuki h-how can someone like you become the leader you-" I watched as sakra turn her head giving Kiba an deadly glare which shut him up within seconds.

"If I were you I would shut that mouth of yours Inuzuka there no telling what would happen to that cute face of yours if you get me piss." she gave him a smirk as his face turn red.I looked to the other Akatsuki to see that they all had a bord face as we headed to the Hokage office the only one out of all of then who seem to be jumpy with excitement was the kid in the mask tobi was his name is other teammates seem not to pay attention to him when he started skipping around them guess because the used to him.

"Hey Hey Leader-sama Leader-Sama Tobi hunger can we please get food after this pleaseeeee!!!!!" I watch Sakura face give out a small smile as she turn to Tobi.

"If you behave we get whatever you want alright Tobi."

"Okay Tobi a good boy just for Leader-sama." He said skipping up ahead but before anyone could call out for him it was to late he ran into the wall.

"TOBI!!!!" I heard his whole team yelled to him as they ran to his side as he lady on the ground not moving the blue guy who look like a fish started poking him.

"Sigh the moron knocked himself out again."

"I wish he was more cautious on his surrounding Nii-san please deal with him me and the Hokage have things to discuss watch him closely you know his first thought when he wakes is to look for me so watch him konan, pain you know the drill."

"Hai Leader-sama."I watched sakura grab the blond guy and pulled him into the office with her I followed behind with Naruto, kiba and sasuke the Hokage walked in last and looked to sakra.

"Your team shouldn't they be in her too? Why do you only have one with you?"

"This way you and the others won't feel threaten beside they have to keep tobi from wondering when he wakes up now I do believe we have this to discuss if i'm not mistaken Lady Hokage." I watch sakura sit down on one of the chairs and the blond guy sat right in front of her between her legs leaning back closing his eyes as he rested his head on he lap when I saw him like that it made me angry.

"Okay I see so who is this with you you seem rather close with?"Tsunade said as I saw her sitting down at her desk.

"Deidara and that's all you need to know now may we please get started before tobi starts to wonder and trust me you don't want that happening he's quit worst the Uzumaki." She ran her hands through her long pink hair.

"Saku-chan why so formal were friends."Naruto said looking at sakura with hurt in his eyes.

"I only call my family and friends by their names and were not family nor are we friends now Lady Hokage may we please start im start to lose my painents." Before Tsunade could say anything the blond guy name Deidara flick her forehead.

"Blossom come down no need to grow anger." Sakura let out a small sigh and threw on a small fake smile.

"Let's start shall we."

"Y-yes so Sakura im going to take a guess that you were the one who wanted this peace treaty between Konoha and the Akatsuki but why for?"

"Yes I was the one who wanted this and why not I have a peace tready with every other ninja villege so why not with Konoha."

"W-Wait even to-the sand village with gaara??!!" Naruto said give out a loud scream.

"Yes even with Gaara-kun how do you think I was able to get my first letter here in the first place now can you stop yelling my ears are sensitive and your voice is quite annoying." Sakura hands covered her ears as her eyes shut which I found kinda weird.