Chapter 12 part 1 (two days to peace treaty and shocking results)

Sakura

As I opened my eyes I felt strong arms around me and the sent of him everywhere I quickly jumped out of the bed cruising at my wolf.

Damn it you craved in!!!

Oh please like you didn't love it.

I growled at her as I turned to look at him sleeping. I'm the only one who's ever seen his face and seeing it again without the mask it made me melt it also made me realize just how much I missed him and that we really do need to talk.

"Sigh I can't believe I'm doing this." I slowly sat down beside him and moved his hair out of his face.

"Mmmm." I stop what I was doing and looked at him his eyes slowly opened and once he saw me he gave me a smile.

"Hey." He reached up to my face placing his hand on the side of my face.

"I've missed you so much everyday while we were gone I keep the picture with me always I-" I cut him off.

"Why did you leave me behind then why say all those cruel awful thing why?" He sat up grabbing my hands.

"I-I was afraid you leave me for him once we find him s-so it was the only way that I knew I'm sorry I made you leave If I did say what I said t-then yo-" I cut him off.

"I wouldn't have left you."  I closed my eyes as I felt both his hands on the side of my face.

"I let my fear get the best of me, I was afraid of losing you." I opened my eyes as I began to cry.

"I-I wouldn't have left you for someone else."

"I-i'm sorry I'm so sorry S-Sakura please forgive me please."

"Ha you talk to much." I pushed him against the bed climbing over him smashing my lips against his making him groan which made him flip my body over hovering over me.

"Sakura I really do love you." He said it now I can't really runny away anymore I want this no matter how hard I try to run from it I can't.

"Show me."

........................................

Sasuke

"Are you still piss?" I send a glare to Deidara.

"How would feel wake up to someone jumping on you."

"Awe but you can't blame them, their happy that your there family."

"Sigh I know, Hn you think there done yet?"

"Who knows he just better not hurt her again or i'll end his sorry ass."

"Agree." He looked my way giving me a weird look.

"Sigh I know everything relaxs." He gave me a nod. which I send him a smirk.

"Like I also know that you have a thing for her." His eyes widen.

"Don't worry I'll keep quiet." he gave a nod.

"Thanks."

"Hn." We both looked to see both kids sitting down in front of us eating cheese and eggs.

"Mommy does love Uncle De ,she says that Uncle De the only one who understands her like daddy did."

"Ha is that so Sarda?"

"Yup mommy also said that she won't let anything happen to our one big happy family and nothing gonna break us up!!!" there was a small laugh from behind us follow by a voice.

" Yes my little princess that's right."

"Mommy."

"Hi baby girl." I watch Sakura walked over to the kids and kiss them both on the head then turned to her son.

"Someone told me that you used those eyes of yours we've talked about this using your eyes on people is bad." I watched him give out a growl which made her give out a louder growl that caused him to pout. I smiled to that.

"Sorry mother won't do it again." Sakura kissed his cheek and grabbed both kids empty plate and walked over to the sink humming as she clean the dishes.

"Go wash your hands you two them mommy will take you to the park." they both jumped down from the chair and ran off one yelling the other talking.

"Okay mommy!!"

"Yes mother."

"Someone's in a good mood."

"Not really I just don't like showing them that I'm angry." I rolled my eyes eyes to that.

" bipolar much." She turned off the water and send a glare to Deidara but said nothing.

"Morning everyone." I send out a smirk as I hear Kakashi enter the kitchen as Sakura turn red.

"Hn."

"Yeah morning." I turn to Deidara to see him glaring at Kakashi I knew it wasn't out of jealousy it was more out of you hurt her I'll kill you I smiled to that.

"So kakashi what's the plan today?" He gave out a shrug of his shoulders and walked over to Sakura and lend against the counter beside her grabbing the coffee mug from her, she spend him a glare but said nothing.

"Don't really have anything planned today." I gave Sakura a smirk.

"Well go with Sakura she going to the park with the kids." He turn to Sakura seeing that was fine, she gave a nod a grab the mug from him and walked off Kakashi rolled his eyes.

"Guess I'll get ready then."