Chapter 6

Sakura point of view

"Hey Blossom."

"........"

"Blossom." I felt my face pull away from my scroll I was now face to face with Deidara he had a concern look.

"Sorry did you need something de?"

"Are you alright I was calling you for awhile."

"Yeah sorry I was just reading this." I felt Deidara lean over me and looked down at the scroll in my hand.

"I see your reading his writing again are you okay you only read it when you feel lost you okay." Deidara wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in his lap.

"Sigh you have to come down okay don't let them get to you it's not good for you, you know that." I dropped Itachi writing on the bed and buried my face into Deidara chest.

" I feel lost without him sometimes other then you and my brother I was close to him the most I just really miss him write now he always knew what to say to me when I was angry sad or depress deidara i'm sorry if im a pain to you I don't mean it." I felt his hands rub my back.

"Blossom you know we all love you you are never a pain to us you know that we will do anything for you I get that Itachi was like a brother to you I get that alot but don't forget you have us you can talk to us about anything we're here for you i'm here for you don't worry we will not let them hurt you again you mean to much to us." He lift up my head so I faced him he then used his free hand and wiped my tears off my face then he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You should get sleep you been up for a while sleep okay I'll watch over you." He gave me a smile as I nod my head and crowlled out of his lap and laid down on the bed I felt the bed sheet over my body.

"Haha you know you really do look adorable in your pjs with your clan colors." I gave out a playful growl which only made him laugh louder.

"Sleep okay blossom." I nodded my head and closed my eyes and drift into a deep slumber.

......................................

Deidara point of view

I wait into I knew she was in deep sleep when she was I lend down and placed a kiss on her lips then I watched out the room and closed the door and walked down stairs to the kitchen for a quick snack when I walked in I saw Sakura's old team mates in the kitchen talking I ignored them when they looked my way and grabbed a apple from the counter and try to bit into it but I couldn't after I heard Tobis loud ass yelling my name.

"Deidara-senpai!!!"

"Sigh can't get a break man." I turned my head to see Tobi in his Pjs and his orange mask.

"Yes Tobi what is it?"

"Is leader-sama okay Senpai???" I felt eyes on me.

"Yes she fine she sleeping now Tobi so don't go yelling around you should go off to bed too."

"Hmm Okay I'll go to bed hey hey senpai you think Leader-sama with play with me tomorrow."

"If you behave I'll talk to her about it now go to bed tobi."

"Okayy night Senpai!!!!" As soon as Tobi left I bit into the apple I still felt eyes on me I try to ignore it but as I finished up my apple and threw it into the trash it was starting to get on my nerves.

"What do you two want to say say it?"

"What are you to Sakura?" I gave a smirk tours Sakura ex-sensai.

"Oh I see a hint of jealous now that between me and Blossom after all it's not your business Copy naija now night I need to get back before she wakes up?" I saw the anger in his eyes as I walked back to sakura to head to bed and I must say it was funny well this week will be fun. As I entered the bedroom I closed the door shut and headed to the bed getting under the bed sheets with Sakura when I laid down on my back I felt sakura move her head on my chest I gave a small smile and wrapped my arms around her and kiss her head.

"Sigh I know you have your heart for someone else and it's not me I wished it was but as long as your happy I happy I will always love you Sakura Uchiha no matter where your heart lays." I closed my eyes and fell asleep with the most precious thing to me in my arms.