Chapter 1

Kakashi Hatake point of view

"Teme"

"Dobe."

"Will you two quit it already I know when I say this I speak for us all SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!" Karin said in a loud voice grabbing both her cousin and Sasuke by their collars.

"Thank you someone said it."Jugo said placing his hands behind neck.

"God you guys are so annoying if I knew this would have been like this going with ya to konoha I would have said no." Suigetsu Turn his body Around as if he was trying to get away from the group but got pulled by Karin by his collar and gave him one hell of a look that could kill you.

"Your not going anywhere buddy, By the way Naturo where pinky? why didn't she come with you and your team I was hoping to see her."

" Hn."

"Oh Ha Ha we left her without telling her Thought it would be best like that She not really a fighter so what the point of being her beside granny Hokage said that she need her top medic student with her." Naruto said giving out a big smile I honestly miss the pink head student of mine it's quite boring without her.

"She weak what could she have done." I gave sasuke a evil eye from where I was at. How dear he call my blossom weak wait why am I calling her blossom and mine no she just my student that's all

" Not a Fighter well I think your crazy to say that BOTH Of YOU ARE I don't think Pinky weak she a Healer is she not and that seal on her head THAT took a lot of chakra to form." I saw Krain give me a smirk when she looked at me. Shit she saw me glaring I lift my book up to my face.

"You don't even know ugly all she good for -" Sai didn't get to finish what he said but i did hear a slap so when i brought my book down I saw Krain in front of Sai with him holding his hand to his face.

"Shut it all of you I know what I know she saved my life she saved your lives she not weak don't call her weak don't you dare she may look weak but she not looks can be deceiving so stop talking about your teammate like that!!!" I looked to the other to see that two of three had there head down.

"Hn." Sasuke shoved his hands in his pocket and walked up.

"Alright kiddo that enough let's get going so we can get there by noon." I pat Naturo back and picked up my speed torse Konoha the others soon followed.

...................

Time skip to the Hokage Office

"Hey Granny Hokage." Naruto said as he barged into the office yelling I forced up when I saw Akatsuki Standing in the room.

"Aaahhh." Naruto got in attack mod.

"Stand down Naruto there not are enemy." Tsunade said as she grabbed Naruto by the neck.

"B-but there evil."

"There has been a lot that change for the four and a half years you been gone they are not are enemy furthermore Here are the letters and Please send you leader my thanks."

"We will thank you for having us we will be off now." I watched the Akatsuki walk out the room one of them gave me a smirk as I watched him walk past me I was confused. I shook it off and turned to Tsunade.

"Explain Granny Hokage?" Naruto said yelling but she ignoring his answer and looked to me.

" Hatake How was the journey with them?"

"Quit boring after this I need some medical treatment my Eye been bothering me so I need to go see if Sakura is not busy." As soon as a said Sakura's name I saw pain in Tsunade eyes.