chapter 18 part 4 (one day to treaty and the Uchiha Secret's part 1)

Sakura

I picked up the chicken from the ground and walked over to the sink and  clean and cut it up throwing it in the pot with cabbage and other vegetables and some sessions and covering the pot with a lid the slowly turn to Sasuke.

"It's complicated." He gave me a look.

"Sakura you promised me you tell me when I asked questions." I gave him a nod.

"I did but I also said if it involves things from my mother side I can't tell you." He gave a nod this time.

"Alright what does going to the spring have to do with that?"

"Did you see anything?"

"Yeah you two where in the spring that's all really." I gave him a strong look he laughed yes you heard me right the Great Sasuke Uchiha laughed.

"I'm being honest I followed you guys after hearing him tall to your brother saying you need to cool off I qant to see if you where okay that's all." I gave a nod but didn't believe him since I have a stronger sense of smell I knew he came back when he realized we weren't back yet I smelled him when me a Deidara was having sex I was just to focus on De to say anything.

"I know your lying here ull tell you two things one I'll show you something and two I'll tell you why your lying." His eyes rised as I said that.

"Hn, go on."

"I know your lying because I smelled you last time it's something I  Inherit from my mother side a stronge sense of smell I know you." Is eyes widen as I said that.

"Like how Kiba can?" I gave him a nod.

"Yeah just like he can."

"But Sakura that doesn't explain why you cheated on him." I shoocked my head side from side.

"That's where your wrong I didn't which leads to the second thing I'll tell you and I promise when we leave you know the rest when we're back at my country." He gave me a nod.

"You can't tell anyone Sasuke swear on Itachi grave." He eyes changed to sadness as I said his brothers name.

"Alright I swear on my brother grave."

"Sigh I'm not hundred percent human my human side loved your bother and love Deidara but my none human side has chosen Kakashi as my Mate its hard to explain really I'm still learning all this as we go so I get if it's confusing." He had a confused look on his face.

"Wait so your not fully human? How that possible?" I gave out a laugh as I lift the top up and add some noodles to it.

"Yeah weird but Sasuke you can't tell anyone I mean it." He gave a nod.

"Does he know?" I shook my head no.

"Honestly I'm scared to tell him." He gave a understand nod.

"But Deidara knows?" I nod my head giving a smile.

"My whole team knows as do my country back home no outsider know it'd for safety purposes."

"I see sigh you have to tell him."

"No not yet he has a lot on his plate now he gonna be the next Hokage and train the idiot so he can take over he needs to be focuse.

"I see how do you feel about him being Hokage?" I turned my face away from him looking out the window.

" I'm not happy about it as his woman but as a leader it's a excellent idea they chosen someone who will be a great leader and teacher." I felt my eyes get  Watery.

"Sakura."

"I-I love him I want w-whats best for him." I felt Arms wrap around me as I began to cry.

"S-sorry."

"It's fine you have feelings you need to let out." We stood that way till I hear the sound of Deidara.

"Sakura whats wrong?" I pulled from Sasuke and gave him a smile as u thanked him he gave one back kissing my head and walked off. I turn to Deidara giving him a look.

"You shouldn't be up De get back to bed." He gave a smiled and walked over to me.

" Weirdly I feel better my neck hurts though." I moved his shirt to the side and cursed loudly.

Shit I mark him like I did to Itachi when he was alive he got sick as well damn I didn't even know I marked him fuck.

Haha

Not funny

It kinda is I haven't even bit Kakashi yet and here you mark two haha

It's not like I did it on purpose it just happened why does this happen?

It's because they know the truth about you and accepted you as you are once we tell Kakashi I can mark him yeaaaa

I mentally rolled my eyes and looked to Deidara.

"Sorry I marked you last night when we were at the spring I didn't know I did that sorry." He gave me a smiled and pull me into a kiss I moan to it as he pulled away.

"Guess I'm your property now?" I rolled my eyes pushing him away and turned to tje stove to check on the food it was cooked now so I turned it off and turn to Deidara pulling him to the room.

"We need to talk." He gave out a nervous laugh.

"That doesn't sound good." I smiled and turn to him.

"Nothing to bad come on." I pushed him into the room and locked the door behind me as I entered.

"Sakura?" I smiled as wrapped my arms around him pulling him into a deep kiss  he gave out a low growl picking me up from the ground and playing me on the bed and hovered over me.

"Sakura let's get rid of this shall we?"

.......................................

Deidara

After I ripped her dress opened I started leaving bit marks all over her which made her moan my name.

"D-Deidara just take me." I pulled from her giving out a smirk as I pulled her underwear off and her ripped dress off with me followed behind I moved my dick to her entrance and looked up at her to see lust in her eyes I used my right hand and smirk as she gave out a gasp and my hand bit he nipples.

"D-Deidara t-that n-no-ahhh" I slammed into her sending her a smirk as I continued to pick up my speed she wrapped her arms around my neck I moved both my hand and  Coughed her ass lifting her up from the bed which made her bite into my neck causing me to groan as I moved her up and down I felt her crawed her nails in my back I hiss as she did that.

"F-Fuck Deidara F-Fuck I think I'm about to-ahhhh." I slammed hard into her.

"Yeah me too." I walked over to the bed and sat with her on me this made her push me on my back as she began to ride me leaned down to kiss me she soon pulled from my kiss giving out a loud moan then dropped to my chest.

"S-sakura?"

"I-I'm o-okay I just umm mmhh." I smirk and grabbed her flipping her over bending her over the bed and slammed my dick back in her causing her moan loud as I picked up speed.

"D-Deidara I can't take a-any more p-please-ahhhhh." I bend down to her ear and bit it before speaking.

"I told you I won't hold back anymore I want stop still your sense are over and lucky me I can hold out a little more before I cum were gonna have some fun blossom."

To Be Continued..................