Auburn Crown

3rd Person POV

Akeno watches as Y/N screams out in pain. Blood starts to fall from Y/N's eyes as Akeno looks at him in horror.

"Is there anything I can do to help Y/N?"

"Stay back! I don't know what's going to happen." His blood starts to drop to the floor as he falls onto his knees, the screams slowly getting quieter as his body begins to settle. As he comes back to his senses he looks at Akeno, the change in his eyes apparent.

 As he comes back to his senses he looks at Akeno, the change in his eyes apparent

"How do you feel?"

"Much better, but I'm not sure if there will be any drawbacks. Supposedly I'll have some new abilities from the eyes I picked, but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to use them." Y/N reaches up and wipes the last of the blood away. "I can see you clearly now. You look just like Shuri." Akeno smiles at her adoptive brother.

"Should we go back now?"

"That's a good idea..." Y/N falls to the ground and his eyes return to normal. Akeno picks him up and teleports the two of them back to the school in Kuoh, Rias jumping up from her desk as she sees the two of them.

"What happened to him?"

"He can see, but he fell unconscious." Akeno and Rias lay him down and Rias starts to feel her body heat increase. "Should we get Asia?"

"It might help, I'll be right back." Rias teleports away and Akeno kneels next to Y/N.

"You'll be okay, I promise." She uses her magic to start cleaning the blood off of Y/N's body. "I should be happy to see you like this. After what you did it's exactly what you deserve, but I don't want you to suffer." Akeno leans up toward Y/N's head as a tear falls from her eye. "Wake up Y/N, the two of us will never have to be in pain again." Rias returns with a short blonde girl and explains the situation to her.

" Rias returns with a short blonde girl and explains the situation to her

"Asia, please help him." Akeno stands up and steps away from Y/N as Asia crouches down next to him, putting her hands over his eyes as a green light appears.

"His eyes are getting better but he's exhausted," Asia explains. "I think he just needs some rest now."

"Thank you, Asia, you've been a big help." Asia bows at Rias' praise. "He can stay here until he wakes up."