I Don't Wanna Do This Anymore

"Have you finally decided to wake up? I don't want to keep doing this." My eyes shoot open but everything is dark, and it seems clear that my eyes are covered by something. "Bet you weren't expecting to be back here so soon."

"I heard you had some lap dogs come and get me, but ultimately I'm not surprised." Sirzechs punches me in the chest, and I feel pain overtake that part of my body. "Where is Akeno?"

"I'll be the one asking the questions here."

"If you want answers you'll give me mine first." I hear Sirzechs take a step back.

"Your threats are empty given your current situation, but I suppose I can humor you." A door opens and I hear Akeno gasp.

"Y/N!" She runs toward me and I hear her start crying.

"They haven't hurt you, have they?"

"They said they only want you. All I've been told is that if I leave they'll kill you." Akeno's hand touches the side of my head but she quickly pulls it back.

"You should be careful Akeno. Lord Michael prepared those bindings himself. Nobody but Y/N would be able to remove them, but as you can tell that won't be happening." I try to move my fingers and hands but nothing happens.

"You broke my hands?"

"Yes, I did." Sirzechs walks toward me and Akeno steps away. "It was quite amazing, you slept right through it. Your body must have been pushed to its limit, especially with those stab wounds in your chest and back. The way I see it, you're lucky to be alive."

"I've been saying that for eight years."

"Why won't you let him go?" Akeno comes back to me. "I'm not leaving him in here alone."

"All I need is information, once I have that he is free to go."

"Sis, you should leave. I don't want you to see what may happen." Her crying picks back up. "If you truly care about me you'll listen Akeno. I'll be fine, trust me."

"Brother, what is happening here?" Rias's voice snaps my gaze toward the door, though I can't see her.

"This is between me and him, nobody else. Take Akeno and go back to your room Rias."

"I'll talk to both of you when this is over." I hear footsteps go toward the door, and after it closes I face forward. "Is it just you and me now Sirzechs? I don't want any more distractions."

"Neither do I." He walks away and locks the door before coming back my way. "Abducting a member of my sister's peerage is a serious crime Y/N. Thankfully for you and your pathetic life, I need something from you."

"Another favor that leaves me screwed in the end? Bite me." The pressure in the room starts to feel heavier.

"Speaking that way won't get you anywhere. There is something important you should know, maybe this will change your tune. My sister fell ill the other day, and upon further investigation, we've discovered traces of a disease unknown to anyone here in the Underworld. Would you happen to know anything about that?"

"She's never said anything about it to me." Sirzechs strikes me once more, causing my breathing to speed up. "We hooked up once, but I never gave her a disease."

"Is that all it was, just a hookup? Rias loves you Y/N. I can't understand why, but she does. She's the reason I haven't killed you yet. I know that there's a timeline where I can accept you and Rias being together, but for right now, I can't."

"Are you saying she was better off with Riser Phenex? You hate that you had to ask me for help, and that's why you refuse to accept it." I stop to catch my breath. "You hate me, but your hate is misplaced."