Nightmar3

This song came out today and if you've read my other stories you know how much I love Fabvl so I had to use it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So there's no sign of Y/N, Kuroka, Kiba, or Xenovia." Rias collects her thoughts as her peerage sits outside of Kuoh Academy. The Sitri peerage puts a barrier up to protect the outside from any damage, but the campus itself is still at risk.

"There's still time, call your brother." Rias looks at Sona as if she was crazy.

"No, there's no need to. We can handle this on our own." Akeno steps forward.

"I've already contacted Sirzechs."

"Akeno, why would you go behind my back like this?" Akeno stands tall against Rias.

"You know who our opponent is, and without any sign of other reinforcements, we needed something. Besides, Kokabiel made this personal." Rias puts a hand on her shoulder.

"I understand, and I'm sorry."

"Don't be." Akeno looks toward the overlook they met Kokabiel at earlier, her mind jumping to her older brother. She knows that Y/N will arrive, the only question is when will he? The Gremory peerage assembles in the commons area of Kuoh Academy.

"Issei, I want you on support for this battle. Use your Boosted Gear to transfer power to the rest of us. Your power will be the turning point of this battle." Issei looks down at his fist and clenches it.

"Yeah, you've got it."

"Our enemy is Kokabiel. We don't need an introduction as to how dangerous he is, let's just do our part to defeat him and keep our school safe!" They walk out to the schoolyard and see Kokabiel sitting in the sky with a bored expression.

"So you've decided to come here after all. Who will be the one to come save you, Sirzechs or Serafall?"

"We're the ones who will defeat you," Rias proclaims. Kokabiel raises a hand and a giant bolt strikes the gymnasium, destroying the building instantly. As the students look on in horror Kokabiel summons three beasts to attack the Gremory peerage.

"Cerberus?" Rias and Akeno stand next to each other and prepare to blast one of the dogs with their magic

"Cerberus?" Rias and Akeno stand next to each other and prepare to blast one of the dogs with their magic. Issei attempts to dodge another one as he boosts his power, but the third makes a beeline directly toward Asia. Before she can be chomped a loud slash is heard around the area, and everyone turns to see Xenovia with her Excalibur in hand as the Cerberus hits the ground.

"I'm sorry I'm late everyone," she says.

"That's the power you can expect of a holy sword going against evil." Rias and Akeno fly toward Issei as his power reaches its limit, the voice of the Red Dragon booming as he transfers the power to the King and Queen of Gremory. A green light overtakes their bodies and with their combined power are easily able to dispatch the second Cerberus. With only one left Issei finds himself still on the defensive, but another sword hits the Cerberus as Rias turns to see who it is.