Chapter 33

Hi everyone, it's your author DK here. I'm so sorry for being inactive these past few months. I have lots on my plate and I'm so busy with my studies. But now that I'm back, I made sure that you'll be reading a long chapter and this will also serve as a celebration for hitting 15k reads. Anyways, happy reading everyone - -

AXEL WAS too stunned to speak. He doesn't know what to do or what to say after what happened. He was just standing there, staring at the door. He can't even finish his food, or should he say 'her' food. The woman just left him there like she didn't kidnapped him, and it's making him more furious. Tila ba natanggal ang angas ng pagkalalaki niya sa tuwing maaalala niya ang mga nangyari.

A woman just kidnapped him and he can't even do anything. He can't ignore her or resist her. He just gave in. And let her kissed him. Sa palagay nga niya ay mas galit pa ata siya sa ginawang pang tatraydor sa kaniya ni Black kesa sa ginawa ng babae.

That was just a woman. Axel thought. But his friendship with Black, it is something else. That's why he felt more betrayed.

Gusto niya magwala, he wants to throw everything—ruin everything. But he can't. Something's keeping him from doing it.

Ang iniisip na lamang niya ay may rason kung bakit nangyayari ang lahat ng bagay.

He don't know her next move. She can kill him anytime. But he's ready. No, he knows she can't kill him. Dahil kung talagang may balak ang dalaga na patayin siya, malamang matagal na siya nitong pinatay.

What he notice about that woman is that she's chill. As if she doesn't have a prisoner. Just like an angel ready to stab a demon. Just like a criminal plotting to kill an innocent civilian. She is torture, hidden inside grace. A silent killer, they say.

After realizing he's standing there for too long, he decided to go to the kitchen. He leaned to the kitchen counter and run his fingers through his hair. He released a sigh and looked up.

He's out of plan. Wala siyang maisip na maaaring gawin o plano dahil hindi naman niya alam ang balak gawin ng dalaga. A woman just overpowered him. No other woman overpowered him except his mom and sister. He smiled with the thought of Astrid. Tama, siya lang ang babaeng hindi niya talaga matatanggihan. He was smiling like an idiot and suddenly his gaze turned to the red pasta left above the table.

'Astrid's favorite food', Axel thought.

"Hindi ka mabubusog kung tititigan mo lang yan."

The woman in front of him is wearing a different outfit now, but still in black. She's wearing the same emotionless mask, wala ba siyang balak na tanggalin yon?

Wait, something's not right. Something knocks on him. She's wearing that mask for a reason. If she's someone he doesn't know, she don't need them. Does he know her? Is that the reason why she's so scared of him seeing her?

If that's the case, she must be someone he knows. No, she's not just someone he knows. She's someone close to him. Kung ganon, hindi lang pala si Black ang nangtraydor sa kaniya.

Hindi niya inimikan ang babae sa harap niya at nag lakad lamang palapit dito. Hindi niya nilubayan nang tingin ang babae at pinag masdan ang nakaka lulang mga mata nito. She was just standing there, looking at him. Sa likod ng maskarang yon, hindi man niya nakikita ang mukha ng babae ay ramdam niya ang pamamawis nito. He didn't stop, even when they're an inch closer. Mas pina lapit pa niya ang katawan nila.